Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
internet explorer

WHAT THE HELL, HOW CAN PEOPLE STILL USE THIS GARBAGE!!

I had to get IE because some programs wouldn't open on chrome, holy crap this is probably the worst piece of dog vomit ive ever used,
i knew it was bad but didnt know it was this incompetent

Just to let you know......Chrome no longer supports Java. That could be why you can't use Chrome on certain websites anymore.

I hate it when people bump figure threads to ask if there are any updates.

:thwak

Asmus Aragorn thread? I can see both sides. I check the Asmus thread a couple times a day. When I saw the Aragorn thread was bumped I was hoping there was an update. Little frustrated that there wasn't. With that said though sometimes I think bumping a thread will get a response if the company has an employee who frequents those threads, like George does from Asmus. And to get with the theme of this thread. I hate that Asmus has not had any updates. Especially since it was suggested that we would see Aragorn in Feb. and we are a third of the way through April and still nothing.

Last edited:
There was one of those in the Hot Toys Ripley thread recently. Although the rest of us keep that one fairly well bumped anyway whenever we feel like having a dig at Hot Toys.

There was one of those in the Hot Toys Ripley thread recently. Although the rest of us keep that one fairly well bumped anyway whenever we feel like having a dig at Hot Toys.

I'm going to see if I can find ye olde "when are we getting a Sideshow kurgan" thread.....

Come on grumpy gramps, spill it - I know you're thinkin' of something specifically as well as the general sentiment :lol

The new bookmarking system in Google Chrome. I can barely make heads nor tails of it now.

not sure if Mr. Green got the latest version, as it should still be or latest, but he always find the bookmarking odd to organize. the folder always stays in the middle but if he order it, it would always stay on top as it should be but the rest is alphabetized.

I found it on my yahoo homepage. I wish I could find his top favorite songs. I would be curious to see it.

His profile looks like he's just a random poster on the site, some hick d-bag who likes country and knows nothing about music anyway.

Back