Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome thread Ween.

My mom's favorite actors were Michael Landon and Patrick Swayze. Then she lost her husband of 38 years to the goddamned disease.

I think cancer is the only thing I hate more than taxes.

Since the other one got closed, I thought I'd start another one. :D

I hate having to go back to work this week. :monkey4

I hate self-righteous, hypocritical bastards, who believe that they're incapable of doing wrong. Been meeting a few of those recently.

^^^ yep and...hmmm I dunno I hate alcoholism, not alcoholics ( I know quite a few) but the alcoholism its self

I hate knee injuries, this countries medical coverage, Los Angeles, and Accutane for F'ing up my GI tract :gah:.

CANCER!!!

Now Michael Douglas has it! :mad:

Let me recommend the book, A Cancer Battle Plan, by Anne E. Frahm. She went on a program of diet and nutritional supplements and was cancer free in 6 weeks. The cancer had spread to her bone marrow and the doctors sent her home with morphine to prepare to die. At that point, she was willing to try the program, and since then, she helps other people with their fight. It can't hurt to try. Gary Null's books the Complete Encyclopedia of Natural Healing and Get Healthy Now, both have excellent info as well. All the nutritional info books helped my mom when she had it, and gave her improvement that the drugs just could not.
Her eyes were all yellow, and then they turned white after a few weeks on the supplements, and that is the only thing that was changed with her regimen of treatment. I really wish everyone the best in beating this.

Doesn't everyone portray these characterisitcs from time to time?

Oh and f cancer. I lost my mom to lung cancer.

Sure, from time to time, the "inner ******" does come out in everyone, lmao. But, for the few folks (in real life, btw) who I'm referring to, it's like second nature for them to be blantant hypocrites. And it's been like that for as long as I've known them. Just met them back a few days ago, and nothing has changed.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OSZTI4W8xts?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OSZTI4W8xts?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I mean, I dont hate that video but I thought it was appropriate. :lol

I hate when people in the supermarket go the wrong way. Who shops counter clockwise?

Is this a common annoyance? ..i believe you can shop what ever way you want.

People in supermarkets just piss me off... whichever way they decide to shop. ____ing hate food shopping! Don't mind it though when its quiet. So its probably more hating people being rude, barging, pushing, rushing, deciding to hold a god damn town meeting in the middle of an isle, hovering near you because out of the whole supermarket the exact spot where your stood is where they *NEED* to be, when you go in for a certain item and its that one item that is sold out, parents who can't control their kids or just shout back at their kids, when people leave their trolly unattended blocking an isle to bugger off somewhere else, when entire families go shopping (seriously... does mum, dad, and 5 bloody kids all need to go along to do this one task!), when people try to shop from your trolly/basket, unhelpful and rude staff and idiots who go to self service checkouts who:

A) Don't know how to bloody use one!
and
B) Have a trolly full of stuff!!!

Theres many other things I hate about food shopping... its just a very unpleasent experience!

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

I also live just opposite a supermarket, so its easier to go do the shopping than ordering stuff online :lol Even then they can bugger up the order!

Oh... and I ____ing hate our neighbours!!! Nosey ____ers!:mad::gah:

And like many others have mentioned... I ____ing hate cancer! It sucks!

Rant over :peace

People in supermarkets just piss me off... whichever way they decide to shop. ____ing hate food shopping! Don't mind it though when its quiet. So its probably more hating people being rude, barging, pushing, rushing, deciding to hold a god damn town meeting in the middle of an isle, hovering near you because out of the whole supermarket the exact spot where your stood is where they *NEED* to be, when you go in for a certain item and its that one item that is sold out, parents who can't control their kids or just shout back at their kids, when people leave their trolly unattended blocking an isle to bugger off somewhere else, when entire families go shopping (seriously... does mum, dad, and 5 bloody kids all need to go along to do this one task!), when people try to shop from your trolly/basket, unhelpful and rude staff and idiots who go to self service checkouts who:

A) Don't know how to bloody use one!
and
B) Have a trolly full of stuff!!!

Theres many other things I hate about food shopping... its just a very unpleasent experience!

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

I also live just opposite a supermarket, so its easier to go do the shopping than ordering stuff online :lol Even then they can bugger up the order!

Oh... and I ____ing hate our neighbours!!! Nosey ____ers!:mad::gah:

And like many others have mentioned... I ____ing hate cancer! It sucks!

Rant over :peace
You just ranted for me as well! :clap

Back