Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
second times now. Mr. Green turn the light switch on and he can see the static electricity on the left side of the switch. its just a matter of time before it connect to power surge or house's power and then ZapzZzZzzz......

second times now. Mr. Green turn the light switch on and he can see the static electricity on the left side of the switch. its just a matter of time before it connect to power surge or house's power and then ZapzZzZzzz......

home-alone-2-marv-electrocuted-o.gif

Garage Sales.

It's good to get rid of **** and make a little money, but putting them on and dealing with clientel sucks. ugggg

Garage Sales.

It's good to get rid of **** and make a little money, but putting them on and dealing with clientel sucks. ugggg

I agree. I had one yesterday and made some money but couldn't believe some of the people that showed up. Haggling with people over something that's $0.50 isn't how I wanted to spend my morning. Glad I got rid of a bunch of crap though.

I agree. I had one yesterday and made some money but couldn't believe some of the people that showed up. Haggling with people over something that's $0.50 isn't how I wanted to spend my morning. Glad I got rid of a bunch of crap though.

Aww for godsakes, people won't even pay you $0.50? I know times can be tough but that's pathetic unless they were 8 years old.

I was really getting irritated because I already had stuff priced low so it would sell and I was hoping to avoid the majority of the haggling that some people just love to do at garage sales. I had one lady come up with an armload of knick-knack stuff and it would have been $3 as priced. She asked if I could go down any and just to shut her up and get her out of there I said $2. She immediately said, "You can't do $1.50?" :slap Then we had people come up crazy early in the morning when we were still setting up wanting deals on stuff. I told them I wasn't doing any deals this early and if they wanted to wait until it was cheaper then to come back by at 11am and if it was still there I'd sell it to them for what they wanted. They paid what was on the sticker when I said that.

I was really getting irritated because I already had stuff priced low so it would sell and I was hoping to avoid the majority of the haggling that some people just love to do at garage sales. I had one lady come up with an armload of knick-knack stuff and it would have been $3 as priced. She asked if I could go down any and just to shut her up and get her out of there I said $2. She immediately said, "You can't do $1.50?" :slap Then we had people come up crazy early in the morning when we were still setting up wanting deals on stuff. I told them I wasn't doing any deals this early and if they wanted to wait until it was cheaper then to come back by at 11am and if it was still there I'd sell it to them for what they wanted. They paid what was on the sticker when I said that.
Remind me to never have a garage sale.

In my county you got to have a damn permit to have one... So yeah spend money before you make any... AT ALL....

Back