Things I Regret

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was at school and then college I neither partied nor invested myself in study or work. So I tend to think I might aswell have partied a heck of a lot more than I did. I wouldn't have been any worse off than I am now, maybe better actually if I'd met the right people and so on.

Getting into 1.6 figure collecting.
I would be a rich man by now if I had not spent it all on Action Figs.

Yeah, same here. I got into it 10 years ago now, unbelievable. I could have a fortune saved, my circumstances could be very different...

Lol

Partying to the point of being expelled my junior year, which forced me to go to Adult school. When I got expelled I thought college would never be an option so I worked at dead end jobs. I was actually working at a paint store color matching paint, when a coworker said to me "you don't want to be me in 30 years, still renting and barely getting by, go back to school". I took his advice to heart, cut back on drinking/indulging in substances, enrolled in Jr college finished the 2 years got accepted into 4 year university graduated magma cum laude, then went on to get a masters degree, pass the CPA exam and become an accoutant. But I still wasted more time then I would like to admit and a lot of money in salary

:rock Money can't buy your journey, that is inspirational.

And I will never again question the quality of your partying.

Mr. Green regret changing the "Things That Are Scary" thread to "Things That are F#$%ing Scary" thread. Cause like scare is scare right? So like why is it scarier or scariest anyway?!! Like are they more scare of ghost or mosquitos?!?!?!?!

fa0cc172_gooblegabble-o.gif

Seagoon:
Listen. He's speaking French in a foreign language. Is anyone here bi-lingual?

Eccles:
Oh, I speak two languages my good man.

Seagoon:
Right my good man. Say 'yes' in French.

Eccles:
Ok. Si si.

Seagoon:
That's Italian.

Eccles:
What do you know, I speak three languages!

Verde is just the color, nothing more to me. It's like if people here started calling pot"green"

If everyone started calling it just green, then your name would become mr pot :lol

That's fine but there is already a simpleton who marvel at how much Mr. Green smoke pot. You can understand the kind who thinks he's normal.

i regret not taking that commercial sky diving diploma course...3 years ago.

maybe its not too late.

My entire life is nothing but regret over squandered potential and missed opportunities and lost loves. It's all my own fault, I know. I'm lazy. My life sucks cause I'm lazy.

Most of all I regret not keeping the love of my life happy. She left me exactly 15 years ago today, and I never got over it. It's crazy to think that I'm still just a toy collecting loser living alone in a small apartment, and somewhere she probably has a kid in middle school.

I dated other girls since her, but nothing ever compared. I finally gave up on women altogether a few years back. I wonder every single day what could have been if I hadn't been so lazy and stupid.

I regret absolutely nothing. Everything that happened to me over the past decade made me into a man. While my fake brother remains a ***** and a coward.

I love that the more manly I become, the higher my standards become. My standards are so high now that no woman I currently know is good enough for me. If no one can meet my 8 Simple Rules for Dating my Legendary Ass, why should I date them? Dating is supposed to be with someone special, not with someone that bores me.

I have no regrets over passing over the average and thoroughly unremarkable women that I've encountered over the past decade. They aren't legends like me. They've done nothing legendary with their lives. I also have no regrets over abandoning the women I've met in college. They don't meet my lofty standards anymore. I became a man while they remain average and thoroughly unremarkable. If they did something legendary with their lives, I would have heard about it by now. Good thing I let them go, otherwise I'd probably be married with children by now.

There's no happiness to be found in marriage and raising children. No peace, either. I'm leaving America an eternal bachelor.

I regret absolutely nothing. Everything that happened to me over the past decade made me into a man. While my fake brother remains a ***** and a coward.

I love that the more manly I become, the higher my standards become. My standards are so high now that no woman I currently know is good enough for me. If no one can meet my 8 Simple Rules for Dating my Legendary Ass, why should I date them? Dating is supposed to be with someone special, not with someone that bores me.

I have no regrets over passing over the average and thoroughly unremarkable women that I've encountered over the past decade. They aren't legends like me. They've done nothing legendary with their lives. I also have no regrets over abandoning the women I've met in college. They don't meet my lofty standards anymore. I became a man while they remain average and thoroughly unremarkable. If they did something legendary with their lives, I would have heard about it by now. Good thing I let them go, otherwise I'd probably be married with children by now.

There's no happiness to be found in marriage and raising children. No peace, either. I'm leaving America an eternal bachelor.
You sound so legendary

Or narcissistic personality disorder, one of the two

Back