Things I Regret

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(I also thought about changing it to "hey bud" )

giphy.gif

I never set out to change my name. I made a new account which naturally required a new name.

can anyone make a new account? can I make a new account? (or was it a forgetting password thing?)

I thought about a new accont too

Not going on that ride along with lieutenant harrigan when he decided to investigate the death of his partner and the drug lords in L.A

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Not going on that ride along with lieutenant harrigan when he decided to investigate the death of his partner and the drug lords in L.A

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Consider yourself lucky, you might of ended up skinned.

can anyone make a new account? can I make a new account? (or was it a forgetting password thing?)

I thought about a new accont too
No, you're not supposed to have multiple accounts. Somehow Gully Foyle/Ramatuelle is able to though. :monkey1

I could still view what I needed to without an account until the discount code thread was moved to the Sandbox, which you have to be a member to view. I relied on that thread for the Spooktacular reward point codes, thus Xenoburger was born.

No, you're not supposed to have multiple accounts. Somehow Gully Foyle/Ramatuelle is able to though. :monkey1

I could still view what I needed to without an account until the discount code thread was moved to the Sandbox, which you have to be a member to view. I relied on that thread for the Spooktacular reward point codes, thus Xenoburger was born.

I would never have two accounts, what I meant was I thought about getting this one closed off and making a new one and just switch the way you did, but i dont know if dave allows that in general.

I would never have two accounts, what I meant was I thought about getting this one closed off and making a new one and just switch the way you did, but i dont know if dave allows that in general.

Just don't try to catfish anyone.

I doubt it. But if you do decide to try that, definitely let him know that you plan on making a new account because if it's the same IP any new account you make is going to be banned. My Xenoburger account was banned less than a week after I made it, which was 3-4 months after I had my Lar'ja account closed, but I simply emailed Dave about it and he re-activated it.

Back