Things I Regret

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Spending money on tons of stuff from Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot that I will never use.
I was trying to "organize" my parts bins and came to this conclusion just this weekend. I have hundreds of things that I will almost certainly never use. :monkey4

Regrets, I've had a few, but then again too few to mention.

We chose the Elvis version of this song for my grandfather's funeral two months ago. I spent a great deal of time with him, more than most would with their grandfather, but I still regret not being around him more. I suppose that's just the general feeling you have when a family member passes though.

Is it true that u regret more the things u didn't do
Than regretting the things u did?

I would say that is true. In my high school days I was a "good" kid. I didn't party and (TMI here) I was a virgin till I was 18 due to religious reasons. If I knew then what I know now I would have partied like hell and banged every girl I had the chance to.

Depends on what the things you did were. Plus it's easy to overestimate one's true ability to bed the unpursued women of your past.

As someone who lives very carefully, definitely the things I didn't do. I've avoided trouble, but probably missed out on a lot of things like friendships, but like DiFabio said, I guess it's never too late for me to do something about it. Although I'm so busy nowadays it's probably a good thing I don't have a bunch of people bothering me lol.

you dont have friends?

are you literally me?

In my case, yes. I don't regret any relationship that I had simply because even though it hurt when they ended, I learned something from each one and enjoyed them while they lasted.

Waiting to start a four page paper and ten minute presentation on something I have no idea about. Due in 11 hours and 37 minutes as of now..... :lol

i really regret not changing my name one last time before dave made it premium

Not being more confident in high school, and not pursuing my passion earlier. I've wasted a lot of time with self-pity and being directionless or afraid.

Back