The Worst Joker Impressions ever.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy doing impressions. I find it quite fun. Jack Sparrow is one of my favorites. I got that voice nailed. And I LOVE doing the Joker. Why? Because its so over the top, you just cant not have fun. Is it easy? No. Took me a while to get a semi decent impression down. And yes, I can turn the impression on and off as I wish. It does get a bit stuck for a little while, but it goes away after that.

I've even went totally into character, even came up with my own twisted scar story...(eh, im sooooo bored. )and it doesnt effect me. Heath had some issues before hand, and im sure The Joker didnt help. But the role didnt kill him. If you say that, Bale will kill you. :lol

:lol No, I don't think the role killed him or anything... But I know it was intense for him, hence the sleeplessness.

I like impressions too, but doing it on camera like this and putting it out for the world to see?? I don't know about all that, unless you have it down to a science and polished. These guys... not so much polish. :horror

I've had to get into character when in costume, but only on Halloween... and only playing psycho's out to kill. :devil

"Wash day tomorrow...nothing clean, right?"

"Nothing clean. Right."

No but seriously. If I did go "full costume" I'd just grab a blue jacket, and a tie to look decent enough. But im not gonna do that so heh.

I like impressions too, but doing it on camera like this and putting it out for the world to see?? I don't know about all that, unless you have it down to a science and polished. These guys... not so much polish. :horror

Back to this though. I've done my Jack impression, and that went over well. I think the trick is to not make it too cheesy. Put Joker make-up on? Alright...but when you try and act out the scene (like number 2) it comes off as pathetic. So like if I did the mob scene, I wouldnt pretend to put the pencil down, and pretend to shove someone's head it into it....thats just silly. I'd just do the voice with the facial expressions and call it a day.

Back to this though. I've done my Jack impression, and that went over well. I think the trick is to not make it too cheesy. Put Joker make-up on? Alright...but when you try and act out the scene (like number 2) it comes off as pathetic. So like if I did the mob scene, I wouldnt pretend to put the pencil down, and pretend to shove someone's head it into it....thats just silly. I'd just do the voice with the facial expressions and call it a day.

I gotta see this...:lol

Back