The Worst Joker Impressions ever.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm amazed at how many people actually think they're good.

Here's my favorite-

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aG2WIHidkYA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aG2WIHidkYA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Okay, so it's not the Joker. :D

:lol

The word "Binaca" is funny.

Wow.... Those were pretty damn BAD... :lol

Why would anyone try to actually imitate such an insane performance? It was something that drove Heath to sleeplessness, so we can assume it was very very engrossing as a character performance... Not easy to imitate at all.

I mean, couldn't they see when they watched the tape later that they were flat out horrible?? Especially #1.... That was just creepy and without talent.

Why would anyone try to actually imitate such an insane performance? It was something that drove Heath to sleeplessness, so we can assume it was very very engrossing as a character performance... Not easy to imitate at all.

I mean, couldn't they see when they watched the tape later that they were flat out horrible?? Especially #1.... That was just creepy and without talent.

:lecture........

I enjoy doing impressions. I find it quite fun. Jack Sparrow is one of my favorites. I got that voice nailed. And I LOVE doing the Joker. Why? Because its so over the top, you just cant not have fun. Is it easy? No. Took me a while to get a semi decent impression down. And yes, I can turn the impression on and off as I wish. It does get a bit stuck for a little while, but it goes away after that.

I've even went totally into character, even came up with my own twisted scar story...(eh, im sooooo bored. )and it doesnt effect me. Heath had some issues before hand, and im sure The Joker didnt help. But the role didnt kill him. If you say that, Bale will kill you. :lol

damn your shifts are long, we go:

7 swings
2 off
6 days
2 off
7 graves
5 off

but that's why you make the big bucks and have that gem(wolf bust):monkey2:monkey2

We do have a crazy schedule man, and we are also on call 24hrs a day on our days off...:horror

Back