The Spirit/Octopus 1/6 figures by HT?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, not really interested in The Spirit 1:6 figures. But I reeeeeeally want a good Sam Jackson head sculpt to replace SSC's Mace Windu.

But this is the first I'm hearing of HT Hellboy Figures!
:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool
I can't wait to see them. It now makes sense why Sideshow announced 1:6 Hellboy figures with Hellboy II, but hasn't shown anything yet. :D

Those Spirit figs look interesting, but if HT do Hellboy I will be soooooooooooooooo very freakin happy, can you imagine what they'll do with the big red guy. I have all three SST 1/6 versions but they might be about to get relegated. I just can't wait... Abe, Johann, Nuada, Nuala and Mr Wink, hell HT even have the vision to give us a 1/6 Angel of Death.. oh happy day!

HELLBOY? Confimation anyone? I really hope to see a Hellboy-specific muscle body under the clothes. That would be SWEET!

The HT Hellboy rumor has been around for a couple of months now. Where have you guys been? :lol

Hopefully we'll have confirmation soon.

OMG

That Samuel L. Jackson hs looks perfect! I hope he will be sold loose at some point since I think he looks ludicrous in the movie.

I might want that Spirit fig, althoug the HellBoy announcement is much more exciting to me! Rubber body suit HellBoy!! :D

Here are some pics from Tommy Richardson's blog.

Man finally a good likeness of Sam Jackson, Kitbashing anyone? I'm sure he'll be great for some repaints. I'm guessing the movie will be a total wreck but if its actually good, these figs. will be hot.

Since iron man figures are about to be released, I'd say it's a good an idea to kit bash octopus into none other than the notorious Nick Fury to go along with Tony Stark...

Man...seeing the way that head mold is with the fedora makes me wish Hot Toys got the Indiana Jones license.

Oh man.. you're right! Indy would look great!

You know what else would look great? .... Brandon Lee's the Crow!

Whether the movie's any good or not, that Octopus looks killer just from the outfit and the accessories.

Since iron man figures are about to be released, I'd say it's a good an idea to kit bash octopus into none other than the notorious Nick Fury to go along with Tony Stark...

Already started that with the Mace Windu sculpt. :D

I'd have prefered the Nazi outfit for the Octopus, but this looks good too. I'll probably get them both.

anyone got better picks of the jackson sculpt? I'll probobly swap my mace windu over to a hot toys body now. i just want to make sure the face is useable as him...

anyone got better picks of the jackson sculpt? I'll probobly swap my mace windu over to a hot toys body now. i just want to make sure the face is useable as him...

Looks great IMO....

20081124010909415.jpg.jpg

20081124010927711.jpg.jpg

These are just fantastic looking figures.I do nt care how crap the film is i ve gotta get a set of these.

Hot Toys The Spirit and The Octopus

Here are some preview pictures of the upcoming The Spirit 1/6 figures from Hot Toys.

spirit.jpg

spirit2.jpg

Both The Spirit and The Octopus both look like they are going to be fantastic representations of the movie characters.

Enjoy :)

Back