STAR WARS | Custom Rebel trooper clothes | first participation in the creation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KADIROV

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I'm planning to create an outfit for a rebel soldier. (Part of the costume is already ready)
In this regard, I have a few questions for those who would like to own this costume.
1702559872079.png

The outfit is sewn on the basis of the Narrow Shoulder body 4.0 for TTM18 TTM19 TTM21.
yK5r2CCTX5A.jpg

vUubRFUB3lc.jpg

IrvpCI3ZQao.jpg

tydQV4KFjlY.jpg

oRZR58LvMDA.jpg

This is the first prototype. A second prototype will be created in the near future, followed by the final version. The color of the shirt and trousers will most likely be slightly changed.

Безымянный.png

Снимок.JPG

The costume will include:
helmet (in the process of being created), shirt, trousers, vest, belt with holster (leather), belt buckle and bandolier made of aluminum.

While this is all in development, I want to keep the final cost of the costume down.
Therefore, I take out what can be purchased separately outside the main suit. (blaster, boots)

In connection with all this, I would like to ask about some details.

1.If you have a rebel blaster, how long is it? (I calculated based on the size of the original blaster)
2.If you wanted to purchase this suit, how much would you expect?
3.Is there a need for boots? (they will be made of genuine leather, the minimum possible price is $35-40)
4.I have the opportunity to print a blaster. Is there a need for this?

That's some amazing work!

When the movie first came out, this was the one design i didn't quite understand. They didn't look like soldiers to me, but theme park security.

Back