"The Predator" by Shane Black (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also forgot to talk about the most hilarious, dumbest thing ever done in a Predator film that made me almost burst out laughing at the stupidity.

The fugitive kills a bunch of military guys in the back of a van, driver asks if everything is okay and the Pred uses a severed arm with the thumbs up to fool him. It's comedy gold. :rotfl

I also forgot to talk about the most hilarious, dumbest thing ever done in a Predator film that made me almost burst out laughing at the stupidity.

The fugitive kills a bunch of military guys in the back of a van, driver asks if everything is okay and the Pred uses a severed arm with the thumbs up to fool him. It's comedy gold. :rotfl

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Well, I watched the Alien franchise get destroyed, now I can say I watched the same happen to predator. I don’t think there is a director working today that has the ability to make a sequel or any film to follow its franchises cannon. So mch of this film felt cut and doctored that you felt like you were in the editing room while watching. I was fully behind the Fugitive Predator, but SPOILERS, why the **** is he killing humans when he was there to assist them? The last act kills anything that the first 2 set up. Also, our next step in evolution turning out to be a handicap??? I literally heard a guy laugh and say “they are gurning the next Predators retarded!” During that scene. I’ll see it again, because I love the Franchise, and I loved the first act. It would have been nice to see more predators in this film.

So I guess that a sweeping epic Predator trilogy in the same vain as LOTR is out of the question now lol

This movie serves as another reminder in a long line of reminders for those that discard the original Predator as just simple B grade drivel of just how masterful it truly was because if it was such B grade drivel then why can’t it easily be repeated.

Now enjoy your stand up comedian Predator Chakor and friends lol

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Are you ready for this one jye? This was an actual main plot point. You going to die of laughter. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

somebody screen grab the look on that pred's face seeing naked olivia munn....

even spacemen dont want nuthin on that ****. lol

let me just ask this question to those who have seen it already.

when they said the first predator did they refer to 1987 hunter or this fugitive one?
i'd be ****ing pissed off if its 1987 pred leaving that **** behind.
that ending went full retard ultra HD ****.

i wont be surprised if michael bay directed the follow up. :pow

some positives i can muster:
they had gary busey's kid on the labrat role.
thomas"tourettes punisher" jane
yvonne strahovski/sarah walker was in this

its full of SAG then the ending just goes full retard.
if they are implying that the 1987 pred left that thing. way to screw a cult classic.

She did a nude scene?

You'll see more from her leaks. :lol

She has to get nude for decontamination and put on scientist suit, then when the fugitive escapes and **** goes left, she has to remove her clothes again so it will let her out the room. Great security design. :lol

let me just ask this question to those who have seen it already.

when they said the first predator did they refer to 1987 hunter or this fugitive one?
i'd be ****ing pissed off if its 1987 pred leaving that **** behind.
that ending went full retard ultra HD ****.

i wont be surprised if michael bay directed the follow up. :pow

Yup it's definitely the jungle hunter from 87. They reference both predators from 87 and 97 and even Antarctica from AvP iirc. I swear they showed footage of the city Hunter climbing a building too.

Holy crap lulz

I’m serious....Holy crap lulz

There is nooooo way new Terminator will sink to those depths. :lol
Even the idea of trophy hunting was changed to them taking spins to extract DNA for altering themselves. This movie unraveled everything cannon had going and rewrote it all. But that ending felt so 90’s DarkHorse comics.

so you're telling me the 1987 pred left that THING!?
they gonna rename the 1987 jesus prdator. mankinds saviour!!!?
that ****ing negates what happened in the 1987 movie. wtf was the 1987 pred's point then!?

i wanna shove my boot up shane black's *** right now.

When I think of Jungle Hunter ripping Billy’s spine out in a tree I don’t think of delicate DNA extraction lol

If that’s what it was then why go thru all the trouble of steam cleaning the bones for a mint trophy display.

billy had nice hair. maybe that's what the 1987 pred was shopping for.
i cant believe thay made the 1987 pred the short bus predator for realz.

I’m confused in that aspect.

So 87 is the short bus Predator and they’re trying to improve themselves with human dna?

Give me a second let me first curl up in a fetal position with my NECA JH before you answer lol

spoilers away?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back