"The Predator" by Shane Black (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There he goes again. An MCU worshipper ladies and gentlemen, trashing the DCEU at every turn. Such hate...

guilty-as-charged-bxwbpa.jpg

:lol

Kidding aside, yeah, every time one of them goes on a twitter rampage or run their mouths, I always cringe. Let your work talk for you. But I guess attacking the "Big Kids" is the easy way to garner attention.

Oh geez, here he goes again:

Darth Vader was such a p**** at the end of Rogue One, wait till everyone sees how my kid handles the super Predator.

People like you are the reason we can't have any CBMs worthy to be called films, and are instead stuck wit Kevin Fiege's Bay-Former MCU. Which, in reality, is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to take the cash out of the sheep's pockets. Fumbling in ignorance, unable to comprehend themes anything other than the simplest of plots. I'd weep for you if I weren't disgusted by your kind...

Oh geez, here he goes again:

PIS Kids >>> Flavors of the week

#woke

Geez jye, what is it with your hate of the DCEU? God, this board is so full of DC hate, that I can't even.

"PG-13 is for pussies yo. I'm all about that had-ass R-Rated ****, man. I'm bringing the pain like a Street G lays the pipe, fool."

>Proceeds to unveil the cast of SNL, complete with a kid from an 80s sitcom.

:lol :lol

Hate WB/DC, you must be confusing me with kara. :lol

lol at Shane's tweet about the R rating being followed by the lamest cast reveal in cinematic history! :lol

let me tell you the days of HIGH adventure.....

In time he became a Gap spokesman by his own hand, but that is another story...

*dun dun dun DUN dun dun dun DUN dun dun dun du NEH neh neh NEH nuh....*

Shane Black's PREDATOR revealed............

d3a85c5ddd589bcf5d3a296218b09aec.gif

oh man I got a super lol to match their super Predoddler.

When directors run their mouths off about "lame" ways to do movies (coughAnt-Manflavoroftheweekcough) their movies inevitably seem to end up being worse than the films they trashed. Black can talk as big as he wants right now but his finished film better sure as hell be *at least* as good as the PG-13 AvP, which I'm guessing it won't.

oh man :lol

Perfect! :lol

I'm just waiting for SNIKT to come tell us that the Wayans parody group pic is proof that this is going to be the next R-rated masterpiece on par with L'Atalante (1934) and Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990).

Predator leaked still from the set....

p2_Upload2.jpg

The Cinematography already better than the MCU. So much symbolism. The Predator, a feared hunter who in light of such delicious prey, turns into a kid in a candyshop. The placement of him behind the tree symbolizes the inner turmoil that he's experiencing, as he cannot choose which human to kill first. The emotions overwhelm him, as his joy slowly brings him closer to apotheosis. Truly a tranformative picture...

I'm just waiting for SNIKT to come tell us that the Wayans parody group pic is proof that this is going to be the next R-rated masterpiece on par with L'Atalante (1934) and Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990).

While somehow bringing the MCU into this. Maybe by bringing up the fact that such a film, a FOX production, coming off the success of Deadpool (2016) and Logan (2017) will obviously be a true cinematic experience by an auter, and not one of the soulless MCU flicks produced by Feige, that we braindead sheep adore.

You could profess your enjoyment of the Kellogs cereal with the Avengers shapes, and he'd probably turn it into an anology of how the MCU is the very thing that supports the rampant consumerism that has destroyed our society. Or something like that...

People like you are the reason we can't have any CBMs worthy to be called films, and are instead stuck wit Kevin Fiege's Bay-Former MCU. Which, in reality, is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to take the cash out of the sheep's pockets. Fumbling in ignorance, unable to comprehend themes anything other than the simplest of plots. I'd weep for you if I weren't disgusted by your kind...
Oh ****, this is a nice unironic pasta. Might come in handy later...

*saved*

Nice, I hope you send that to Snyder :wave

People like you are the reason we can't have any CBMs worthy to be called films, and are instead stuck wit Nolan's Singer-knock off TDK. Which, in reality, is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to take the cash out of the sheep's pockets. Fumbling in ignorance, unable to comprehend themes anything other than the simplest of plots. I'd weep for you if I weren't disgusted by your kind...

Are all you really flipping the **** out over a kid being in predator? Or is it weird looking characters

ZSWk0IC.gif

People like you are the reason we can't have any CBMs worthy to be called films, and are instead stuck wit Nolan's Singer-knock off TDK. Which, in reality, is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to take the cash out of the sheep's pockets. Fumbling in ignorance, unable to comprehend themes anything other than the simplest of plots. I'd weep for you if I weren't disgusted by your kind...
JSH4F5X.gif

m7pGwI5.gif

Piece of **** cast and piece of **** director... luckily the first one is a perfect, standalone classic.

This is what a badass cast looks like:
v3RG63Y.jpg

Even Predators had a awesome group:
predators-cast.jpg

Hell, I'll even take this crew over the crap Shane Black is trying to sell us:
power-rangers.jpg

Back