The Official V 2009 TV Series Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree. I think they had to with it being such a well established series. Most everyone knew where it was going from the start. Im glad it didnt take half a season to get there.

Half a season? No. 2 hours? Much better.

Did I miss something???

The ship appears and next scene the church is full and people are praising th V's??

Finally got to watch this... I enjoyed it. Did feel a bit rushed as others have said, but I could see this show being quite good if they are able to find a good pace.

And was happy to get a small peak at the Reptilian face... glad to see that wasn't altered for the new show.

I think it was rushed because everyone already knew what was coming. I think they will slow it down as the season gets moving. They played the whole series from the 80's on Syfy the week prior. I missed it but I plan to see if it's on Netflix.

Hmmm I don't think I liked this episode. I will have to watch it again. I can't put my finger on it right now as I am still taking it all in. The next episode looks good. This one was disappointing. For all of you that wanted slow you got slow IMO. Not only that but no real new developments either. Just well.....boring. :dunno

Yeah..this episode was uber boring..nothing happened at all!!! Snooze...If the next episode isn't good...i think i may have to call it quits!

Too many commercials. :mad:

I wasn't bored. I wasn't engrossed either, but this is another reason why it should have been a two hour pilot. It was pretty much all exposition, but there were significant happenings. Just no action.

Yeah..this episode was uber boring..nothing happened at all!!! Snooze...If the next episode isn't good...i think i may have to call it quits!

Bam I would say stick with it. I think there are only 2 episodes left until March anyways.

Hey, us guys that wanted slow wanted plot development and a semi-coherent story. This was just... I don't know what it was... :monkey4

Yeah, have to agree... this was a complete 180 from last week. Story moved forward a bit, but nothing happened that you wouldn't have expected.

I'll still keep going with it, but I hope they can find a good medium between the pace of the first two episodes.

I'm already sick of the Don't trust anyone/ which one of you arses is a V!?!?!? But I realize this is the only good storyline.. well because the V's are already established and in control. :lol

Here we go! November 3rd. Who is excited? I remember watching this as a kid. Not to mention how many times I have gone back as an adult and watched them. The alien birth terrified me at 4 years old. :lol Anyways this thread is to discuss the new upcoming show! :rock

Damn, I never knew that there was a new series of V coming out.

Awesome!!!!!!! :banana

I used to love watching this original with my Mum and brothers on a Friday after school, amazing show and memories.

Thanks for this link BadMoon, it's appreciated.

P.S, Do you know when or if it will be released over here in the UK?

Damn, I never knew that there was a new series of V coming out.

Awesome!!!!!!! :banana

I used to love watching this original with my Mum and brothers on a Friday after school, amazing show and memories.

Thanks for this link BadMoon, it's appreciated.

P.S, Do you know when or if it will be released over here in the UK?

No problem. Not sure when it's coming out though.

I thought the first episode was really good, but this one not so much. I was a bit bored. nothing really happened. hopefully it will be a bit better next week.

Back