The Matrix 4 & 5?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My biggest issue would be with all the CG used for some of the shots. Neo flying and fighting. I think that took away from it. I can live with the rest for the most part.

I wonder if they would some how bring Trinity back. It would be cool if the machines bring her back in the Matrix as a program to taunt Neo. She would play on his feelings for the real Trinity but ultimately be bad now like a new and improved Agent trying to destroy him.

I am all for more Matrix movies! Let's hope that they get a bit more back to roots with the stunt and wire work in these (I wish). Regardless, I love me some Matrix, so bring it on! :yess:

They should just scrap 2 and 3 and start over after the first film... that would be the only worthwile way to do this :lol

Although I'm not sure what sounds worse; Bill & Ted 3, or more Matrix films :lol :lol

I wouldn't mind if they did a prequel and used the Second Renissance story from the Animatrix.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Animatrix

I was just about to say that until I got to your post.

They should take the Second Renaissance Part 1 & 2 story from The Animatrix and make it live action.

The Second Renaissance story is just really fascinating and I enjoyed it more than Reloaded and Revolutions combined.

I am all for this......Matrix is a masterpiece; Matrix Reloaded is severely flawed for sure, but I loved Revolutions...

The whole uneasy true with the machines and Zion always screamed 'more to come' to me

IF the Warcheski (sp) clan can check their ego at the door, they could made some kick butt Matrix movies

I would love to see more Matrix movies, if done right, and thats a big IF!! then it would make the people who didn't like revolutions happy and for the people that did like revolutions than its icing on the cake imo!

Very happy to see Neo return :D

Oh please no. I loved the Matrix and enjoyed the sequels but enough is enough. We don't need more more Matrix movies.

I can't see these being prequels if Reeves said he is going to be in them. Unless they make the One the first time around still look like him?

Retarded. Super duper stupid.

Ok the end of the terrible crap 3rd film explained the matrix had been rebooted.

So Neo is useless, no need for Keanu. The oracle explained the whole thing would just keep happening like they were stuck in a loop except Neo was only chosen that time. He had a "predecessor" the time before, so he'd either be obsolete as the chosen one this time and serve more of a role like the guy who protected the oracle, or he would just have to be explained and convinced and relearn it all again and thats the exact plot of the first movie, without cool characters like Morpheus and his love interest. And if they change it by rewriting 3, then theyre just admitting that movie and this are nothing more then paychecks that they will compromise at the first smell of money.

Watchoskis = Washed up.

Back