Spider-Man 4-5 Movie news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some updates for spidey news:

my cousin bump into tobey a week ago and he told him that for the next spidey movie, peter is gonna look messed up and unshaven like this:

17863_415693130432_632285432_10505005_7643302_n.jpg

btw, thats tobey facial expresion after 5 repeating picture taken wrongly by his bodyguard :lol

That is awesome! :rock

Congrats to your cousin!!! :rock Thanks for the update too!

You guys do know James Cameron has expressed interest in directing Spiderman and even wrote a script right?

https://www.teako170.com/cameron.html

Besides look at the old triolgy, Peters like 40, All the villains turn good and then die, Mary Jane and Peter's relationship is corny as hell, theres nothing to do with Gwen Stacy, Peter dances, sings, Raindrops keep falling on his head, Harrys gone, he just cryed way too much for a super anything.

this is a big mistake. next thing you know you have some one over 6ft playing spiderman that just does not cut it..
to reboot after 3 movies is messed up. the next actor won't be able to live up to what tobey convayed on screen.

Last edited:
EDIT: I'm going to start a new thread for this one. This is major news! BTW, if this doesn't scream "ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN" I don't know what does...

Awesome..never thought the first 3 were very well done.

Here's an article that sums up the story nicely:

https://www.deadline.com/hollywood/...-raimi-and-cast-out-franchise-reboot-planned/

Got to say I'm somewhat disappointed. I like Raimi's films and what he did on Spidey and would love to see him back in the director's chair with full control and no studio meddling as in the last film. I'm glad that he bailed though rather than going along with their desires and keeping his artistic integrity.

I'm also glad that they're going with a reboot instead of trying to continue Raimi's vision without him. So good and bad with this announcement.

Yeah i love the comics. But i think spiderman 1 did a good job with that. I just really enjoyed the first 3 spiderman movies and i dont think its fair to the fans that enjoyed them for 10 years to just reboot the franchise.

Its Disney coming in an making it a movie for young kids im telling you. Peter struggling with being a super hero in high school?. give me a break

You are misinformed and spewing nonsense. Disney had no bearing over this, they DO NOT own the film version of Spider-Man. Sony/Columbia does.

Isn't that what the original comics basically were?

In a little year known as 1962 they were. Not to mention the full on Ultimate Spider-Man series but who cares what were in the comic books eh?

You are misinformed and spewing nonsense. Disney had no bearing over this, they DO NOT own the film version of Spider-Man. Sony/Columbia does.

Which is why I hope Sony/Columbia know what they're doing by pulling this "stunt." They've got big shoes to fill to say the least. I wish them the best of luck, but honestly (and I don't say this much,) I'm skeptical. The current Spider-Man Trilogy is certainly a force to be reckoned with in terms of both, story-telling and box office numbers.

Which is why I hope Sony/Columbia know what they're doing by pulling this "stunt." They've got big shoes to fill to say the least. I wish them the best of luck, but honestly (and I don't say this much,) I'm skeptical. The current Spider-Man Trilogy is certainly a force to be reckoned with in terms of both, story-telling and box office numbers.

Agreed - it seems absurd to revamp a trilogy that isn't all that old at all.

It's almost getting to the point that the music industry has come to where bands do covers of contemporary songs, little more than a year old, instead of forgotten songs from decades ago. Everything gets re-vamped, covered and re-done before it has even had time to fade out of the collective culture.

Back