The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly a good bit better than the last few episodes. Really don't like IG-12 though, mostly because I'm terrified they'll have Grogu using it to swing a lightsaber about at some point.
Grogu will weaponize IG
Spoiler Spoiler:

Did they Jumped the Shark with Grogu

mando armor, being part of IG…I mean the child is a freakin force user …he should’ve stayed with Luke and be a new type of Jedi..

His power is being wasted

Better but still not much good, the new commandos were useless and the script just awful. Thank Christ I didn’t buy the new Mando HT figure as all I’d see is Bo-Katan’s little lap dog, sucking up to ‘lady Kryze’.
In the end there was no tension again and I just don’t care about any of this any more. At least Koska got a line this week, ‘I will go’ think it was. And where are the 3 big turkeys, they must be dead by now.

Did they Jumped the Shark with Grogu

mando armor, being part of IG…I mean the child is a freakin force user …he should’ve stayed with Luke and be a new type of Jedi..

His power is being wasted
Just listened to some YT discussion where - maybe not, in that it was discussed that Qui-Gon was more a "true" Force user in that he listened to the Force as opposed to the strictures of the Council, and the Council had become so fixed in their ways that the Dark Side was able to rise to power more or less in front of them because of it.

Even Luke said maybe Grogu is remembering vs. learning, and I hafta assume that Grogu is a species naturally strong in the Force anyway. So maybe Grogu doesn't need Luke as much as some other species, as his talent is more innate.
Also Tarre Vizla was both Jedi and Mandalorian.

The IG thing was less stupid than I thought it would be, IMO it worked pretty well, and got past the awkwardness of having a green ball thing bouncing around - visually IMO that hasn't worked since the PT.

Besides, no doubt Grogu is gonna end up with Rey somehow, it's gonna take some work to sell that particular project. :monkey3

Better but still not much good, the new commandos were useless and the script just awful. Thank Christ I didn’t buy the new Mando HT figure as all I’d see is Bo-Katan’s little lap dog, sucking up to ‘lady Kryze’.
In the end there was no tension again and I just don’t care about any of this any more. At least Koska got a line this week, ‘I will go’ think it was. And where are the 3 big turkeys, they must be dead by now.
Palpsopt.jpg

😁

Just listened to some YT discussion where - maybe not, in that it was discussed that Qui-Gon was more a "true" Force user in that he listened to the Force as opposed to the strictures of the Council, and the Council had become so fixed in their ways that the Dark Side was able to rise to power more or less in front of them because of it.

Even Luke said maybe Grogu is remembering vs. learning, and I hafta assume that Grogu is a species naturally strong in the Force anyway. So maybe Grogu doesn't need Luke as much as some other species, as his talent is more innate.
Also Tarre Vizla was both Jedi and Mandalorian.

The IG thing was less stupid than I thought it would be, IMO it worked pretty well, and got past the awkwardness of having a green ball thing bouncing around - visually IMO that hasn't worked since the PT.

Besides, no doubt Grogu is gonna end up with Rey somehow, it's gonna take some work to sell that particular project. :monkey3
I understand the lore…but it’s as if they don’t want him to use the force anymore except for cutesy things like jumping into someone’s lap..they want him to control a IG unit now like Krang from TMNT…ridIculous writing

I understand the lore…but it’s as if they don’t want him to use the force anymore except for cutesy things like jumping into someone’s lap..they want him to control a IG unit now like Krang from TMNT…ridIculous writing
Over the long term, who knows, really. If I wanted to nitpick, and the whole Idea is some huge movie mashup with Thrawn as the big bad, why wouldn't Ezra/Grogu/Ahoska etc. just Force choke him and end the whole thing?

And how long is Din supposed to hang around Bo being the Hand of the King, or whatever. Why doesn't Grogu just off Gideon....but anyway was a great episode, guess I won't put my Mando collection in the barbecue yet. 😁

Really fun episode! I don't understand those who say it's drivel and they hate it, but that's their opinion. Why they're still hate watching to complain is something I'll never do with anything...but again, to each their own. I kinda think the Grogu inside IG was a pretty brilliant idea, if for no other reason to sell toys, but it also gives him a little more than weird waddling or the pram. Heavy Mando was awesome as well, battling until the end. That was good stuff. Gideon's new gear is pretty cool and a lock for a V2 HT. I think Gideon V2, IG12 and those troopers are very likely HT figures...

Well that was a bit of a corker! Loved IG 12, helluva an ending to the episode. Can’t wait for next week’s episode.

Overall a better episode but not without its issues. OK start and solid ending however the middle was slightly boring.

Much like the Kenobi series, there's definitely a solid 2-3 hour cut of the series that flows better and cuts out all the crap.

Was there complaints from casuals that the writing was too complex last season and that they couldn't follow what was happening or something? Cause the dialogue still sucked. "IT USED TO BE AN IMPERIAL CRUISER BUT LOOK AT THE MASSIVE ******* MANDALORIAN SYMBOL ON IT YOU DUMB **** YOU LITERALLY CANT MISS IT"

Was there complaints from casuals that the writing was too complex last season and that they couldn't follow what was happening or something? Cause the dialogue still sucked. "IT USED TO BE AN IMPERIAL CRUISER BUT LOOK AT THE MASSIVE ******* MANDALORIAN SYMBOL ON IT YOU DUMB **** YOU LITERALLY CANT MISS IT"
Remember it was a droid that didn‘t notice…I guess 3PO really is a specialized droid because the average talking droid is a moron :LOL:

Back