The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh damn Fett looks so freaking badass in the sparkly new duds. Especially the green in a jungle environment.

In all honesty this is my favorite look for him. This may be somewhat sacrilegious to some (OK, ALL) of you, but I've always found the lower half (pants, shoes) of his classic suit to be rather lame. :chase

In all honesty this is my favorite look for him. This may be somewhat sacrilegious to some (OK, ALL) of you, but I've always found the lower half (pants, shoes) of his classic suit to be rather lame. :chase

Weeelll - not gonna say what it looked like to me, 'coz I'd probably get the smackdown:thwak. Then again, I had to go read some other websites to get some idea why this character has the kind of following he does. And that's after Clone Wars - nope.

Find it very mildly annoying that writers online act like ALL fans are Boba fans - nope. I'd fall into the category of *baffled*.

Intellectually think I get it; emotionally not so much. But who can say, maybe after I do some reading. Meanwhile tho if they put out 1/6 Mando Boba, likely to pick up. Think the vaguely desert warrior black + gaffing stick + armor is badass.

This last episode is gonna end up costing me a lot of money:horror. So I guess now I'm a Boba fan, but not really, because I don't get it, even if he ends up on my shelf, because this isn't the TRUE Boba who would stab Din D'jarin in the back with his own vibro blade and then shoot him in the neck; steal Baby and hand off to Moff 'coz it's just business. The End.

I've got to assume that this guy was what prompted the Mandalorian doctrine to never EVER take their masks off going forward. And lol at the fan art. :lol

Bvl6b-YIQAMj8kT.jpg

yeah that dark olive green is looking great

Funny you say "dark olive". I am thinking it's closer to the armor color in Return of the Jedi (Hunt Club Green is what the rattle can Fett builders use). I'm painting one of those crappy Rubies helmets to look like this minty new look and was trying to decide what color to paint the dome. I think I'm going with the ROTJ armor color initially to see how it looks. ps. Surprisingly, the Rubies helmet has a really nice shape once you primer over the awful paint job...

I've got to assume that this guy was what prompted the Mandalorian doctrine to never EVER take their masks off going forward. And lol at the fan art. :lol

Bvl6b-YIQAMj8kT.jpg

No way that dude hooked up with the red headed dancer... She was like "yeah, I gotta go talk to Dengar" when he took the helmet off...

Funny you say "dark olive". I am thinking it's closer to the armor color in Return of the Jedi (Hunt Club Green is what the rattle can Fett builders use). I'm painting one of those crappy Rubies helmets to look like this minty new look and was trying to decide what color to paint the dome. I think I'm going with the ROTJ armor color initially to see how it looks. ps. Surprisingly, the Rubies helmet has a really nice shape once you primer over the awful paint job...

I like the sound of dark olive green over whatever the heck hunt club green is lol

Any guesses who this may be? My wife saw it on a page and I guess they have been revealing characters after they appear. I am hoping it is Mara Jade.
Can you imagine how of emotional scene it would be for Ahsoka to be present helping rescue baby yoda and Mara Jade shows up saying she was sent by Jedi Master Skywalker and Ahsoka hearing the name and being taken back.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Any guesses who this may be? My wife saw it on a page and I guess they have been revealing characters after they appear. I am hoping it is Mara Jade.
Can you imagine how of emotional scene it would be for Ahsoka to be present helping rescue baby yoda and Mara Jade shows up saying she was sent by Jedi Master Skywalker and Ahsoka hearing the name and being taken back.

???????? Did you forget to attach a photo?

Well I wouldn't be excited. IMO this last show needs to be Mando vs. Gideon and not all this bloat. Especially since it was like getting 6 Mandalorian shows and 1 ad for an Ahsoka show, so far. Waited a year for 7 shows.

Especially since Mando threw down the gauntlet. I want the payoff.

If this was legit, tho, I'd say Sabine Wren. If Ahsoka is around Sabine probably is too.

Those poster make me feel like this is the SW Late Night show starring Din Dajarin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back