The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm sure he knows something big grabbed him but as they (purposely, I think) only revealed the Mythosaur from B-K's perspective we're left guessing at this point. Din did go in the water without his jetpack, so unless he was planning on just wading in the kid's end of the pool that was a rather large leap of faith. He also left his weapons behind (Darksaber included), so counting on B-K to save him yet again was an even bigger leap of faith lol...

Judging by the size of its horns and eye, that Mythosaur would dwarf Mando's N-1 Starfighter. As that ship is about 6' long in 1/6 scale, I don't think anyone will be making a 1/6 Mythosaur anytime soon. :lol
What was his end game.

Did he think just by walking into water and reciting a few silly words about some creed that he would be redeemed?

He was going alone so how would’ve he proved to the armorer that he even did it?

Was he going to film it?

Was he expecting Grogu to be his reliable witness, doubt it Grogu doesn’t talk.

Was he fully expecting to encounter the legendary beast?

What was his end game.

Did he think just by walking into water and reciting a few silly words about some creed that he would be redeemed?

He was going alone so how would’ve he proved to the armorer that he even did it?

Was he going to film it?

Was he expecting Grogu to be his reliable witness, doubt it Grogu doesn’t talk.

Was he fully expecting to encounter the legendary beast?
I would speculate that his word would be sufficient. It strikes me as an honor thing that wouldn't be questioned...or a selfie in the water. Either way :)

There are real world religions that hand out a lotta Get Out of Hell Free cards ...
I would speculate that his word would be sufficient. It strikes me as an honor thing that wouldn't be questioned...or a selfie in the water. Either way :)

Again, his suit is recording his movement so...

What's more silly is that you can do anything you want, as long as you take a bath after to "cleanse" yourself. Just like religion.

Good point on the suit; but I suppose there could be a clause in the cult handbook stating that if you're found unworthy the Mythosaur will appear and devour you. Of course the Mythosaur did appear but only slapped him around a bit ...

Again, his suit is recording his movement so...

What's more silly is that you can do anything you want, as long as you take a bath after to "cleanse" yourself. Just like religion.
And any bad guy can be redeemed by helping to kill a bigger bad guy, redemption is always very easy in Star Wars.
I'm not sure how I feel about the whole Mythosaur thing.
It was always going to happen since the moment Kuill mentioned it in S1E1.

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole Mythosaur thing.
I think it’s going to work for multiple reasons.

It is Star Wars after all so creatures are a core component of the franchise going all the way back to the beginning plus it would be nice to see this specific iconic creature realized and so far he looked pretty creepy I just hope he’s really huge which seems to be the case.

The creature itself is also a core component of the Mandalorian lore so eventually it would’ve also had to been revealed.

It will also open up the civil war narrative between the warring Mandalorian factions to whom ever controls their deity will rule Mandalore.

Question is will this creature replace the dark saber as the thing to wield to rule Mandalore? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can’t be the only one breathing a sigh of relief when we revisited Tatooine and the Vespa squad was nowhere in sight.

the-simpsons-poochie.gif

Very enjoyable episode all around but definitely a missed opportunity in going back to Tatooine but then not featuring the Vespa riders.

They would have kicked that robot thing's ass.

That'll be a slick troll if they don't actually resurrect IG now and let a "death" actually mean something.

And nice attention to detail at remembering that Peli spit out a tooth after the Annihilator Droid blew up her ride in the Fett finale.

Back