The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoody999 already whipped up this beauty:

View attachment 501646

Oh I know but unless he's going to sell it to me for a reasonable price, I gotta build my own. Good news is that I already have a second Mythos Fett on pre-order so I can flip this to the above version with a clear conscience. I also have a tote full of old Hasbro and Sideshow 12 inch figures that I should be able to cobble most of the non-Fett looking parts from. A little masking fluid and some careful spray painting and the armor and helmet will be done. I think I can do this! :)

I liked the jet-powered takedown!

50733069853_dafb1bd6c6_o.png

Amazing..but with some caveats.
The CGI was a little dodgy. Luke did seem a little life less.
Had Hamill been actually used in person at the age depicted I can’t help but think Mark would have a slight smile upon seeing the child.
Luke needed to be a little more personable I thought.
He also should’ve thanked Mando for taking care of the child.
Man if they could’ve pulled off John Williams scoring this episode...
The music wasn’t very epic for such an epic episode.
Fett was both man(do)handled and mishandled. A rare misstep for Favreau.
Boba Im afraid will only regain his lost greatness in the imaginations of fans and not in Disney run media.
Jeremy Bulloch had a very reserved and deliberate approach to Fetts actions and movement which Temuera doesnt share.
I really wanted to see Fett walking slowly down the stairs with his blaster cradled in his arm like in Empire when entered Jabbas palace.
The child touching Mandos face...a few manly tears did come forth.

I agree that the cameo needed a tad more dialogue and a tad more of a relaxed demeanor.

TM is not the problem with Fett he is an intimidating individual maybe a tad too big boned to be Fett though. TM is a tough dude hence why GL picked him.

This was the first episode that actually needed some JW music but I wasn?t disappointed with the music either.

Who here let out a big ol “f#$k Yeah!” when the black robbed figure appeared walking down the hall on the bridge security cam?
What a moment.

Who here let out a big ol “****** Yeah!” when the black robbed figure appeared walking down the hall on the bridge security cam?
What a moment.

I tempered my enthusiasm until it was confirmed. I couldn't bare to get my hopes up and have Ezra drop the hood and say "hey dudes!"...

I agree that the cameo needed a tad more dialogue and a tad more of a relaxed demeanor.

TM is not the problem with Fett he is an intimidating individual maybe a tad too big boned to be Fett though. TM is a tough dude hence why GL picked him.

This was the first episode that actually needed some JW music but I wasn?t disappointed with the music either.

This was the first episode where I found myself noticing lackluster music and pedestrian direction. There just wasn't a lot of style or excitement to the photography including Mando fighting the DT and MG or even Luke's onslaught. The music was barely noticeable as well compared to other episodes where it really enhanced the action. Peyton guy needs to go, he was the least of all directors this season.

Fortunately the wow moments of the narrative overshadowed the lackluster direction. He did handle the Grogu face touching moment perfectly so I'll at least give him that.

Early predictions for where they go with season 3?...

Not sure. As much as I'll miss Grogu, it's kind of a relief that we don't have to worry about him now and they can shift the focus a bit. There's sure to be some drama and tension between Din Djarin and Bo Katan over the Dark Saber.

Last edited:
This was the first episode where I found myself noticing lackluster music and pedestrian direction. There just wasn't a lot of style or excitement to the photography including Mando fighting the DT and MG or even Luke's onslaught. The music was barely noticeable as well compared to other episodes where it really enhanced the action. Peyton guy needs to go, he was the least of all directors this season.

Fortunately the wow moments of the narrative overshadowed the lackluster direction. He did handle the Grogu face touching moment perfectly so I'll at least give him that.

4qwfov.jpg

That conversation Cara Dune had with that pilot about the Death Star though....awesome!

Awesome moment. I knew he was gonna eat laser. :lol

I tempered my enthusiasm until it was confirmed. I couldn't bare to get my hopes up and have Ezra drop the hood and say "hey dudes!"...

:lol ... come to think of it, Keanu would have been perfect for that role. Wait a minute ... how old would Ezra be at this point in the timeline? A bit younger than Luke and Leia, right? Could work ...

Back