The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That didn't happen.

Matrix sequels didn't happen.

There were no Indiana Jones films after TOD.

The SW sequel trilogy didn't happen.

There were no Terminator films after T2.

And bunch of other stuff that didn't happen.

*La la la I can't hear you!!*

Soon that will be the case, with T2 at least.. lol

That didn't happen.

Matrix sequels didn't happen.

There were no Indiana Jones films after TOD.

The SW sequel trilogy didn't happen.

There were no Terminator films after T2.

And bunch of other stuff that didn't happen.

*La la la I can't hear you!!*
Wait...you didn?t like the last Crusade?

I'm glad I have 3 Indy films.

KOTCS is to me what TLC is to JAWS (the forum member) I guess. It has some stuff I like but overall it falls flat as a movie.

image521858x.jpg

gruff Nolte voice: "For Christ's sake, Fett -- we ain't brothers, we ain't partners, and we ain't friends."

Looking forward to this but I have to admit anything ?Mandalorian? feels so played out in the SW Universe . Anything ?Mandolorian? in the Clone Wars series was boring. The character look of the girl in ?REBELS? and her storyline was boring. Just feels like SW has tried to milk the look of?Fett? every since they realized he was a fan favorite starting with Jango. The entire ?Fett? look other than Fett is a turn off for me. Having said that I really hope ?THE MANDOLORIAN? proves me wrong. In some ways I hope it continues with the ROGUE ONE SW Universe building. Maybe it world builds into Solo 2??

Yeah, not being a Fett acolyte , I was bored of the whole Mandaloran thing 10 years ago.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Its so obvious guys....

Its Boba?s Son.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Clones were sterile bro.

Jango obviously was impotent, hence his clone son. That means Boba is infertile as well.

If he doesn't turn out to be a resurrected Boba, we'll be faced with the prospect of yet another Mandalorian bounty hunter - which kinda detracts from the Fett legacy.

LFL's MO seems to be "too much of a good thing".

I thought maybe they'd save it for an end-of-season twist. Maybe he has amnesia like in the old Marvel comic.

Not having seen much of The Clone Wars: was it common for Mandalorians to turn bounty hunter?

If he doesn't turn out to be a resurrected Boba, we'll be faced with the prospect of yet another Mandalorian bounty hunter - which kinda detracts from the Fett legacy.

LFL's MO seems to be "too much of a good thing".

Favreau already said he?s a totally new character and he?s never been the type to lie or misdirect about about stuff like this, so I?ll take him on his word about that. And trust me, I was the biggest supporter that the final reveal was that he?d be Boba.

But like I said before, Disney has been pretty straightforward with pushing their original characters and sweeping away the old ones. They just bring back enough familiarity to get your attention and I?m sure we?ll get big bones like this Kenobi show every now and then. But at the end of the day, I really think this guy will be Disney?s main focus as far as Mandalorian and Bounty Hunter characters go. After they cash in on Fett being the face of the 40th ESB anniversary, of course.

Well it could still be a "new" character if they go with my suggestion that he's a badass with no name who killed AOTC Fett and stole his identity prior to ESB. :)

The helmet without any paint looks boss and that's all I got out of the trailer. Is it possible that all of these comic/star wars movies aren't as good as people say they are?

Back