The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OC6oMqU.jpg

I knew it!!

Lethal Weapon Prequel Trilogy Riggs.:yess: It would top boy Anakin and boy Boba.

34313f115fd30e22bc28e85da7c32c45.jpg

I couldn't really take Bounty Hunters with Maori accents that seriously in 2002, so I wouldn't be able to now. It's like trying to take Taika Waititi's Korg in the MCU seriously.

Maybe I missed it, but why are there Deathtroopers in this? If this is after ROTJ and before FA, where were they all this time since RO. I'm glad to see them, just curious?

Maybe I missed it, but why are there Deathtroopers in this? If this is after ROTJ and before FA, where were they all this time since RO. I'm glad to see them, just curious?

5 years after ROTJ.

Maybe they just weren’t deployed in Mos Eisley, Hoth, Bespin and Endor?:dunno

I thought in RO that Deathtroopers had already been decommissioned... but Krennic kept a squadron as his own personal guard.

Ign.com is reporting that Disney has confirmed that this will air weekly and not all at once like Netflix. I'm glad that I won't have to swear off the internet for days on end to avoid spoilers until I catch up on every episode.

There?s good and bad to that but mostly good.

It is what it is.

Will certainly be exciting leading up to IX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm also just now seeing that there will be *no* R-rated content on Disney+ at all. So no ALIENS, Die Hard, Predator, Deadpool, etc., and now we know that that shot of the guy about to get sliced by the door in The Mandalorian will cut away before anything gruesome happens.

So they're offering Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu as a bundle for $12.99 with the R-rated stuff on Hulu. Not quite the $6.99 for all Disney and Fox content that they were originally suggesting.

I'm also just now seeing that there will be *no* R-rated content on Disney+ at all. So no ALIENS, Die Hard, Predator, Deadpool, etc., and now we know that that shot of the guy about to get sliced by the door in The Mandalorian will cut away before anything gruesome happens.

So they're offering Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu as a bundle for $12.99 with the R-rated stuff on Hulu. Not quite the $6.99 for all Disney and Fox content that they were originally suggesting.
Honestly, if I want a movie, I usually buy it, it's the original content I care most about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back