The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my issues but..
Spoiler Spoiler:

HT is only going to break us if they get off their a$$ and start churning out pre-orders... Gideon has to go up next week with his strong appearance this week. I'm assuming another character from this episode is a lock (if not, I'm customizing one)...

Very true. I think Vanth was a one-off. Albeit a terrific one. I'm ok with that as the rightful owner of the armor takes priority for me!

Gawd, I hope not. He doesn't have to have Boba's armor. Actually was idly thinking in his position I would already be scrounging up some kind of replacement. With guns. Lots of guns.:cool:

Spoiler Spoiler:

HT is only going to break us if they get off their a$$ and start churning out pre-orders... Gideon has to go up next week with his strong appearance this week. I'm assuming another character from this episode is a lock (if not, I'm customizing one)...

Well, yeah but - *&^%$ Covid. I get impatient with stuff like shipping slowdowns and the rest of it. Sux when characters are delayed so long u start forgetting what u ordered.

But I'd rather have HT get some stellar portraits out too.

Fett dies, Mando yoinks the Slave 1 and Cobb pilfers his armor back [emoji38]

It is a guarantee that Cobb will be back at some point, it was all but confirmed in their parting conversation.

I'm not ruling it out - I just think he is the least likely to return this season. Which probably all but guarantees it lol. But I agree he'll definitely be back at some point in the series.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This episode made me bombard happy.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Maybe he just wanted an easy out of the bounty hunting game :lol.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm gonna go with

Spoiler Spoiler:

Din and Grogu be putting away a lotta chowda!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm back to feeling like the stereotypical old guy who is completely out of touch with what the younger generation finds cool and satisfying. To me, this episode requires turning off the brain to an extent that I just can't understand the appeal of.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm really hoping that Thrawn be handled with a different sensibility. Maybe this frolicking, turn-off-your-brain romp is just to clear the way for a different tone later. If not, please leave Thrawn's live-action presence at nothing more than that mention last week.

I'm officially too old for this ****. :( But everyone else is digging it like crazy, so they're definitely doing something *very* right. No doubt about that.

They just canonized Jaster Mereel

pmb16desf6361.jpg

Last edited:
I'm back to feeling like the stereotypical old guy who is completely out of touch with what the younger generation finds cool and satisfying. To me, this episode requires turning off the brain to an extent that I just can't understand the appeal of.

I'm really hoping that Thrawn be handled with a different sensibility. Maybe this frolicking, turn-off-your-brain romp is just to clear the way for a different tone later. If not, please leave Thrawn's live-action presence at nothing more than that mention last week.

I'm officially too old for this ****. :( But everyone else is digging it like crazy, so they're definitely doing something *very* right. No doubt about that.

Well...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Guess I gotta trust in Favreau - tho haven't got a choice, really:google. Cautiously optimistic about the last two Season 2 episodes.

Back