The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[...]
With all of those things having to be accounted for (how Luke wouldn't be able to stop Ben from the murdering rampage, how Ben's turn could've created such dramatic guilt to cause Luke to spurn everyone he cared about, and other logistical factors), I don't get why the scene/explanation is such a surprise, or viewed so harshly, given all that needed to be accounted for.

Oh well. Differing views, and nothing more. I appreciate your patience. :duff

No patience required, debates like this are part of fandom. :duff

I'll also alleviate the burden on this thread with just this closing remark on the above: I had mentioned 'meta-narrative'. It's my opinion that the ST as a whole product should not have gone there, based on what went before. That's my top-level criticism of the ST; with all other critiques (scripting, pacing, character development, plot) subservient to that.

That seems to be where most fandom splits. You either accept what Disney did to the original heroes or you don't; everyone's reasons may be a little different but it draws a line in the space sand. ;)

If you look closely you can see they have some tubing coming from their chest area like the Phase 1 Dark Troopers from Legends

c5ddac55f76f09f5fcf8f19a19d5b7c0.jpg

38f71a1da0c3e672e2e5962bdbdfb93f.jpg

The way they all stand uniform like that makes them look like droids to me. Could be wrong though.

Current theory is that the bodies in the test tubes are early Snoke or Palpatine vessel prototypes. They have the huge scar going down the scalp like Snoke does, but the face looks similar to Palpatine to me.

Excellent. Thanks for all that.

I haven't gotten a good look at the bodies in the tubes. Do you have a pic of that, where you see its Snokes?

Excellent. Thanks for all that.

I haven't gotten a good look at the bodies in the tubes. Do you have a pic of that, where you see its Snokes?

Tapatalk wont let me upload the original so quality may not be as good.

Its not exactly 1:1 for Snoke but similar enough to make people think it may be the early days of development for him.

55155a167cb3376fbe8eec85e844cdfd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahsoka Tano actively tries to kill a good guy.

Fans: "Ha ha, she made a murderous oopsie but learned her lesson, all is forgiven. I love Filoni!"

Luke Skywalker simply *thinks* about killing an actual bad guy.

Fans: "Character ruined! Not my Luke! I hate everything!"

Never mind that Luke's actions in those two seconds were in perfect sync with Ahsoka's speech about her witnessing even the greatest Jedi being capable of turning to evil due to their attachments. But boo to RJ for telling a story that matches up with established themes.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

It maybe , but I am not convinced yet.

It?s possible there is more than one body in there as well.

Voss floated the idea of multiple vessels. He claims one looks like Maul......

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Luke in the TLJ is the best Star Wars character, i love the way he suffers from ptsd during the movie and by the end he is health and all powerful.
I really hope we get in the future a whole arc of the downfall of luke like Logan did to Wolverine.

Luke in the TLJ is the best Star Wars character, i love the way he suffers from ptsd during the movie and by the end he is health and all powerful.
I really hope we get in the future a whole arc of the downfall of luke like Logan did to Wolverine.

Yes, would be interesting. But Disney wouldn?t dare anymore

Tapatalk wont let me upload the original so quality may not be as good.

Its not exactly 1:1 for Snoke but similar enough to make people think it may be the early days of development for him.

55155a167cb3376fbe8eec85e844cdfd.jpg

I'm going to hope its not a Snoke-maker.

I would hope also that Dave and John are smart enough to steer clear of the ST best they can.

I would hope also that Dave and John are smart enough to steer clear of the ST best they can.

See my post above....

ST Will definitely be in the story. No question .

Its already connected to the ST whether we like it or not. They want to pull from all aspects of Star Wars.

The cloning and the mentioning of the ?new era? seem to directly tie it to Snoke/Palpatine and the First Order.

Dude Snoke is some kind of chimera, a clone made with sith magic but with self conscience, he is one of the best mysteries of this part of the timeline.

I always kinda wondered if Snoke was in fact a failed Vader clone.....

Many people thought this due to the scar locations.

That would be kinda cool. Palpatine attempts to clone Vader into a more controllable puppet for him to command.

That would be kinda cool. Palpatine attempts to clone Vader into a more controllable puppet for him to command.

Maybe a mix of Anakin and Palpatine, its comfirmed that he is not an actual clone but something like that

Vader was already a controllable puppet.

ST Will definitely be in the story. No question .

Well I understand that, but I hope they won't make the storyline a set-up to Snoke and the First Order. Keeping that a distant future, with hints, is fine. I like the Empire-in-shambles right now; renegade tyrants trying to stake their claim. Lots to explore. I'd prefer NOT to meet Rey's parents, Poe's father, Snoke v1, etc.

Its already connected to the ST whether we like it or not. They want to pull from all aspects of Star Wars.

The cloning and the mentioning of the ?new era? seem to directly tie it to Snoke/Palpatine and the First Order.
Lol the current plot is heavily inspired by the novel legend "Heir to the Empire", not that ST garbage.

Back