The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars live action series-Jon Favreau's THE MANDALORIAN

He's listed at 5'11", which makes him taller than most of the short ****s in Hollywood.

**** actress. First bad news on the show. I knew the streak would end.

I know it seemed like I was dissing people with large collections earlier but let me post these pics from darth dennis' collection real quick:

sw1.jpg

sw2.jpg

That IMO is an absolutely *epic* collection that is absolutely not a jumbled mess or in any way cluttered. That first pic is all 1/4 *premium formats* no less. So I'm not against large collections per se, it's all in the presentation.

It's now being reported that the Boba Fett stand-alone movie is 100% DOA and that it would have showcased Fett running missions for Vader prior to ESB with the other five bounty hunters seen on the bridge of the Executor.

I'm actually pretty surprised that they were planning an OT-era film and not post-Sarlacc adventures. And I must say...I'm glad that it got canned. I don't like the idea of him and the other ESB bounty hunters being a "team." I always saw them as a group of badass loners that Vader gathered to see who could catch Han using their own devices. ESB itself indicated that they didn't work together because the rest of the film was just Fett tracking and capturing Han by himself.

I also prefer to have prior adventures of Bossk, IG-88 and the rest being left entirely to my own imagination.

Sounds like everything bounty hunter related got downgraded to TV budgets only until they recap their losses from "Solo." We'll see how it plays out.

It's now being reported that the Boba Fett stand-alone movie is 100% DOA and that it would have showcased Fett running missions for Vader prior to ESB with the other five bounty hunters seen on the bridge of the Executor.

I'm actually pretty surprised that they were planning an OT-era film and not post-Sarlacc adventures. And I must say...I'm glad that it got canned. I don't like the idea of him and the other ESB bounty hunters being a "team." I always saw them as a group of badass loners that Vader gathered to see who could catch Han using their own devices. ESB itself indicated that they didn't work together because the rest of the film was just Fett tracking and capturing Han by himself.

I also prefer to have prior adventures of Bossk, IG-88 and the rest being left entirely to my own imagination.

Sounds like everything bounty hunter related got downgraded to TV budgets only until they recap their losses from "Solo." We'll see how it plays out.

SW Suicide Squad.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yeah, the drama that comes from uneasy alliances always make for easy stories to tell. No reason they couldn’t have gone that route.

Half of the Executor Bounty Hunters have worked together during the Clone Wars already anyway. It wouldn’t be the most far-fetched idea.

Yeah, the drama that comes from uneasy alliances always make for easy stories to tell. No reason they couldn’t have gone that route.

Half of the Executor Bounty Hunters have worked together during the Clone Wars already anyway. It wouldn’t be the most far-fetched idea.

Yeah I can see how fans of the CW cartoon would want to see this play out in live-action:

bossk-1_049cb5ce.jpeg

But I personally hate how Fett and the Mandalorians were portrayed in the PT/CW era so I reject it all as nothing but a George Lucas fever dream and am glad we won't have any big screen nods to such...for the foreseeable future anyway.

As far as I'm concerned Fett's backstory doesn't comprise anything prior to him riding that beastie on the Holiday Special sludge planet.

Watch Disney add new dialogue into ESB.

Vader: “Oh and one last thing you all must work together to get me Solo!” :lol

Yeah I can see how fans of the CW cartoon would want to see this play out in live-action:

bossk-1_049cb5ce.jpeg

But I personally hate how Fett and the Mandalorians were portrayed in the PT/CW era so I reject it all as nothing but a George Lucas fever dream and am glad we won't have any big screen nods to such...for the foreseeable future anyway.

As far as I'm concerned Fett's backstory doesn't comprise anything prior to him riding that beastie on the Holiday Special sludge planet.

Nothing wrong with that, your head = your canon.

Nobody's gonna fight you for not wanting to fully believe in George/Disney's official canon:lol

Watch Disney add new dialogue into ESB.

Vader: “Oh and one last thing you all must work together to get me Solo! I don't want anyone pulling a 'Mandalorian.'” :lol

:lol :lol

And then in that one interior shot of Slave I's cockpit as Fett tracks the Falcon through the floating junk a voice over from Zuckuss saying:

"How come we always have to sit in the back Boba? It's hot back here."

Nothing wrong with that, your head = your canon.

Nobody's gonna fight you for not wanting to fully believe in George/Disney's official canon:lol

:duff

:lol :lol

And then in that one interior shot of Slave I's cockpit as Fett tracks the Falcon through the floating junk a voice over from Zuckuss saying:

"How come we always have to sit in the back Boba? It's hot back here."

:duff

And then IG88 gets shot and put into Slave-1 navigator....hilarity insues.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back