The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Death Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that code still active? I saw it flash in my IG feed today and thought it was NEWYEAR2021 or NEWYEARS2021, but neither were valid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were only for the first it seems. I tried on the 2nd and it said NO

Finally joins the collection
a6583eb6d17e8ed7a06f7f6cada4e7cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I wasn't a fan of the Death Trooper design, so didn't buy any of the Rogue One editions. I also avoided the RO Shoretroopers for the same reason.

However, when the Mandalorian version was announced I felt I ought to have at least one HT Death Trooper. Plus a Shoretrooper (after all, who else is going to bother protecting the palm tree in the front garden? lol)

The Death Trooper shipped out from OneSixthKit in early December, and got caught up in the UK flight ban in Hong Kong. When the ban was lifted two other parcels flew through at speeds faster than some pre-pandemic deliveries: straight in and out of Hong Kong processing, barely pausing in a warehouse before boarding a flight.

However, the Death Trooper didn't budge. I eventually gave up hope. It was disappointing, but not disastrous.

Today, sixty-seven days later, he's finally been delivered! I can only imagine Royal Mail were just working their way back through a parcel mountain, until they finally reached the older ones that had been buried during the ban. Not only that, but despite his ordeal he and his packaging are in absolutely mint condition thanks to Kit's method of packaging.

I'm actually pleased I did order him. In hand he appears more impressive since he has quite a bit of bulk. The helmet has more weathering than appeared in the promo pictures, and the tan lining paint sets off the facets of the armour. The vivid green lenses also help.

Of course, he dwarfs the Hasbro Electronic Death Troopers I picked up cheap in a local news agent:

41cHwy18MYL.jpg

But surprisingly he's only an inch taller so they'll still work as some of the shorter Mandalorian troopers in the background.

I'm not a fan of the rubber elbow sections. If HT could've replicated that with ribbed fabric I'd be a lot happier posing his arms - same with the Solo Patrol Trooper. As it is the cheap Hasbro figure has a lot more action going than his more expensive, statuesque big brother!

50938557686_3bc3aac0ca_o.jpg

50938557701_0fb5a154fe_o.jpg

50937867448_c01c684574_o.jpg

50938557726_c82524da17_o.jpg

Looking at photos I see that the correct way to holster the sidearm is to pass the strap over the scope support. But that wasn't easy to do as the strap is as wide as the gap.

After giving it a go I went back to the way I had it first: through the trigger guard and over the grip. It works more naturally that way, and as a Remnant Imperial I figure he can do what he wants. lol

At last I have mine. Mandalorian version is a little bit more movable, 10% may be, than Rogue One edition. Or it's just small fluctuation and another one will be the same monumentally as Rogue One version )

Just got mine, got him for Krennic and I like that the base says Star Wars Deathtrooper.

Also getting Moff Gideon and 2 Dark Troopers.
I do agree with many, you need at least 2 Deathtroopers w Krennic but I'm sticking w 1 for now.

Just got mine, got him for Krennic and I like that the base says Star Wars Deathtrooper.

Also getting Moff Gideon and 2 Dark Troopers.
I do agree with many, you need at least 2 Deathtroopers w Krennic but I'm sticking w 1 for now.

It's the rule of two for troopers.

Really is the minimum for trooper variants.

Covers ears :::la la la la la dont listen to rule of two for troopers la la la:::

Already have 3 of these, and a pair of every other trooper I have but only one dark trooper on order...wallet can?t take more lol

Two it is. Also bought two more for Moff G. I'm gonna be broke.....Happy broke at least.

Last edited:
Back