The Legend Of Zelda The Skyward Sword

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not in Twilight or Skyward, he's right handed. They had to change it since the games use motion control for the sword and most people are right handed. :gah:

He's left handed in Twilight Princess. Wii version is non-canon because as you said they had to flip the entire game just to make Link right-handed. I'm actually playing the Gamecube version right now in all his left-handed glory :yess:

He's left handed in Twilight Princess. Wii version is non-canon because as you said they had to flip the entire game just to make Link right-handed. I'm actually playing the Gamecube version right now in all his left-handed glory :yess:

That's cheating. You can't do that. :lol

This figure is so cool. With releases like this, Samus, and Robocop, figma has overtaken Revoltech for me when it comes to import figures in this scale (~5").

Wow. Didn't realize all the replies about the left handed thing before I replied. I must have dozed off before submitting it.

on the handedness of the figure. there is a rumor that figma makers, maxfactory has responded to it, and plans to include left handed sheath. don't know if this is true.

It would sure be nice if we could get a proper 1/6 Link! :monkey2

Someday....someday...
Praying_Link_A_Link_to_the_Past.png

but I do have one of my favorite statues that I own. LINK ON EPONA (regular) #36. That statue is stunning how good it is.

Back