Media The Last of Us Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's going to be a good emotional story with good gameplay...but that showing was a little underwhelming. I was hoping they'd improve the logic of stealth a little more. Damn long grass mechanics. People are in love with that **** :lol Oh well. Ima play it. It looks beautiful too

Joel not being part of the game is not a possibility for me. They are building anticipation without showing him that's it.

The Asian guy referring to Ellie's "old man."

I know it's going to be a good emotional story with good gameplay...but that showing was a little underwhelming. I was hoping they'd improve the logic of stealth a little more. Damn long grass mechanics. People are in love with that **** :lol Oh well. Ima play it. It looks beautiful too

I have to agree. It kinda was meh.

That girl Ellie kissed probably got brutally killed since she's wearing her bracelet when the gameplay starts. She's pissed about something that's for sure.

This was showing Ellie aka "Wolf" going after those that killed her lady love. I thought it was really good but a safe showing from Naughty Dog.

Im still waiting to see a release date. Game looks amazing and needs to come out no later than spring next year for it to remain relevant imo

I'm of the same opinion, neither this trailer or the second on (with the attempted hanging) blew me away to be honest. I guess I'd like to see the clickers, runners; fighting the humans is good but...it is humans and does not interest me as much I guess. Sure the final game will be great, love the first one. Just need to see more.

the gay stuff all around is is just getting lame TBH .. yeah yeah.. call me ignorant..

the gay stuff all around is is just getting lame TBH .. yeah yeah.. call me ignorant..

eh

it doesnt bother me. it was already established that the had an interest in the ladies in the expansion. Im ok with it. But other games just doing it to do it seems off.
I understand you are wanting to include all demos and what not, but it just seems like most developers and publishers are doing it just to appease the minority.

either way...there is a time and place for it.

I mean the transitions and everything looks scripted to me. I'm sure the animations will be good, but I doubt it will be that fluid.

It would be a huge pain for them to have faked that demo. To me it looks like an evolution of what they previously had. More reactions, a bit more dynamic. It's the type of improvement you'd expect from one of the top studios when they've done two other games since the last game.

Wanted to like this trailer the lack of Joel is concerning I don’t care about the gay storyline at all .

Back