Media The Last of Us Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could see some lesbian sex scene between Ellie and this strong blonde girl...Ellie'mom theory just plain boring. Well love -passion - hatred/revenge was pretty much the theme of TLOU2 (i made up the love/passion part :lol)

Uh. Naughty Dog is above that, and there's no value to adding something of that nature.

I mean what in Apocalyptic world would make you Hate someone or even this world as much as taking away someone they loved. I think Ellie will definitely lose somebody, Joel (a father), a lover, a child who knows. Ellies sexuality doesnt really concern me, I think shes the type to love who she loves regardless of who they are. That being said I think focusing on her mom before the Last Of Us would be somewhat boring from a story perspective.

So is this a cult we are fighting in this game? Seems that way from the hoods

Well in the first trailer there was a big claw mark on a tree which I don't think came from no Bloater. You just know there's going to be something bigger and deadlier in this one.

One little detail I liked in TLOU was a poster/flyer you pick up early on showing sketches of the stages of infection, but purposely had the info on the Bloater torn off. That created suspense as you knew you were going to come up against something nasty but just no idea what exactly. When the big guy makes his appearance it's a shock.

full

Kiva is just doing the same thing he did in the first TLOU thread, where he's trolling it but then PM'd me to tell me it was BS.

This game should not exist. I just don't see a reason why TLOU needed a sequel, since the story of the first game was brought to a pretty good, open-ended conclusion.

Back