The Last of Us franchise thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ironwez20

Super Freak
Reaction score
We don’t have an official last of us discussion thread yet so maybe this can help with people who wanna discuss the game or show or whatever is last of us related.
Keep it civil
Spoiler tag show spoilers
Show off collection and figure updates

I've yet to seen a "civil" TLOU discussion group so I usually avoid them and it looks like the TV thread was locked by the mods for some reason. I'm one of the lucky ones to have friends that I can discuss about the series without any vitriol.

I guess I just wanna be a closeted TLOU fan, enjoying the franchise with my family and friends but not talk about it on public forums as it generally turns ugly real quick.

Please note that this section is for the videogame and its Collectibles only. Please do not discuss the show here, that should be placed in the TV & Movies section if/when that thread is reopened.
Thanks.
Shell
X :peace

BBICN Thread Link

105342a4v8jsmskb1pxh1z.jpg
105343aob0l0bsd9lb7bso.jpg

As SwedishHeat pointed out, there are already plenty of TLOU threads for various aspects of the game.

This thread is therefore redundant, and will just end up duplicating information posted elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back