Media The Last of Us Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, strap yourself in. The guy who i personally private messaged as to not hurt their feelings because i liked them and respected them decided to use that act of kindness against me when they knew i was just having fun. So lets see where this takes us.

Oh ok...Are we allowed to use the MJ popcorn gif...or was that banned?...someone said it was banned :lol

Oddly enough, eating anything gifs are allowed. Popcorn gifs will get you banned.

tenor.gif

I mean you did come here to not only voice how you didnt like the game but also to **** on it front of people who love it...?

My favorite and most tense encounter in the game was the hotel I believe where you had to jumpstart the generator in the flooded area after falling down the elevator shaft. Tons of clickers and a bloater.

I know we wont see it in this game but I would have love to see Ish in this game, the captain who tried to build the community in the sewers. What an interesting story within a story.

Uh. Naughty Dog is above that...
Oh ho ho do not be so sure.

This game should not exist. I just don't see a reason why TLOU needed a sequel, since the story of the first game was brought to a pretty good, open-ended conclusion.
I actually agree, I think many of us do, but now that it does exist, chances are ND won't **** it up.

Could be an Aliens to Alien, or a T2 to T1.

Could be.

Im sorry guys, i didnt want to be exposed. I didnt want people to know i was a genuine guy who sent people private messages because i thought i upset them even though i didnt need to. But now i guess the cat is out of the bag please watch Snakes videos - here is his latest part of Resident Evil 0 -

I swear 4 of the 6 views the video has arent of me trying to work out how to embed the video in this post and trying to work out how.

Oh, I didn't know Pliss went steady with the playthroughs.

Thanks, subscribed.

The Dark Lord works in mysterious ways...

Watch his Sub Zero MK Mythologies video...It's a national treasure :lol

Those are going to be continued over the weekend :monkey3

I'm going to record that and TLOU tonight. I needed a few days off.

Oh no, strap yourself in. The guy who i personally private messaged as to not hurt their feelings because i liked them and respected them decided to use that act of kindness against me when they knew i was just having fun. So lets see where this takes us.

Do we need to get Project A on you again? And comparing RE6 to TLOU ? Really buddy?

lol, oh no! Dont get Project A on me, the guy who crapped all over the HCG resident evil statues that came out saying how bad they looked and laughed at them posting jersey shore gifs constantly to all of a sudden proudly displaying them as center pieces of their collection because they could afford them on discount.
anigif_enhanced-6793-1438825984-15.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back