The Batman - Part II (October 3rd, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I say “physically extraordinary” I’m not referring to simply breaking boards or doing gymnastics.
Well...I wasn't so much talking about anything as pedestrian as breaking boards, so much as seemingly superhuman agility, dexterity and agility coupled with incredible strength and flexibility, but I understand your point now.
I’m using it in the context of a super hero. Some examples of this are running through a wall or lifting a car or even tearing apart a structure to save someone. When it comes to batman, IMO, there’s no substitute for brute strength to go with his sheer determination. Again, just my opinion, but in the end, batman has to have some bulk and raw power to him.
Fair enough; I can enjoy that incarnation of Batman but it's not my favourite.

After seeing affleck doing crazy stunts on the highway I really just want a fantastical batmen movie without the weight of the affleck stuff

After seeing affleck doing crazy stunts on the highway I really just want a fantastical batmen movie without the weight of the affleck stuff
Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Hope there's either a brand new Batmobile in The Batman Part 2, or an upgraded version from The Batman.........:pray::pray::pray::pray:

I hope they do t cancel it cause that new Superman movie will be out and they do want to make a Batman of that universe. I honestly think that if Superman does well enough they’ll cancel it. Since they want to focus on brave and the bold.

Back