The INDIANA JONES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
prodblogtoyfairpeek1310ig7.jpg

I, Ben, almost had a seizure seeing that preview. Raiders is my favorite movie of all time and I can't wait.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:chew:chew

Sideshow is sneaky. I don't think many people paid attention to the Toy Fair news :lol Indy look fantastic from what we can see. Will be ordering him for sure, but like others have said, probably not anyone else though.

Looks great! And I'm delighted to see some textured backgrounds behind the figures in an official Sideshow shot!

Exciting! Can't wait to see this! I hope we see more SSC 1:6 Indy figs at Toy Fair, in addition to this one.

Are those gloved hands he's got? It's very hard to tell, but something about them makes me think they might be.

Hot d@mn!!! Finally!!! :monkey5 Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! I hope that's the very first thing up for pre-order on the first day. :D

One definate plus is he also seems to have gloved hands, and that is a definate Cairo bash / Raiders turn to the fedora. Awesome so far!

I'm surprised people are saying Indy is the only figure they'll buy. I'm down for several more in this line as long as the quality is there.

I could go for an Indy fig...

I always loved these films...at least they started with the man himself...

I'm surprised people are saying Indy is the only figure they'll buy. I'm down for several more in this line as long as the quality is there.

Maybe the big sword guy... but no.. I'll only buy INDY! Here's hoping for replicas!

I'm with you, man. I plan on buying every figure Sideshow releases.

Well it just wouldn't be right to kick off the line and not start with Raiders. :cool:

As far as PF is concerned, all I want is Indy. But with the 12", I can see myself getting several characters: Marion, Sallah, Belloq, Toht, Mola Ram., etc. I'd be heavy on Raiders and just get a few stragglers from the other films.

OK, I lied. I'd get Indy's Dad too. Doubt anyone else after that though. Well, if there are melty faces, I couldn't pass up those Nazis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back