The INDIANA JONES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Raiders but Indy is the only character I will buy.. I hope he gets here quick.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Sideshow's NEW Indy on a NEW body, with an outstanding headsculpt worth buying! I assume they'll show a prototype at Toy Fair? :confused: Because that "sneak peek" picture up there shows Toy Fair in the title of the picture. :D

Last edited:
Here is it lightened up:

ProdBlogToyFairPEEK1-31-08light.jpg

The hat looks fantastic -- which is key!

Oh man, I'm so excited. PPO during ToyFair!!!! Also my B-Day month!

Yeah, I agree that the hat looks great...even from that dark picture. I hope it's made of real felt material. But likely it'll be resin? Hmm...who knows? :confused:

Indy will be my first Sideshow figure! :monkey5 :monkey5 And that shadow of him looks great!!! I want to see the real deal though!!!

If he has the Buck body I might end up replacing that with a Hot Toys TrueType body though!

Looking good. I really hope the new body speculation pans out. The hat looks great in the picture. I dug up this quote from Trevor

we'll be doing a sculpted hat, but probably not how you imagine...
Trev

It's tough to tell from the picture but it looks like they've sculpted it with the infamous Raider's turn. :rock

Here is it lightened up:

ProdBlogToyFairPEEK1-31-08light.jpg

The hat looks fantastic -- which is key!

Oh man, I'm so excited. PPO during ToyFair!!!! Also my B-Day month!

Wor-Gar and crew, you all know how EXCITED I am for this...Looks STELLAR so far! The hat and Trevor's sculpt...man, I am STOKED! Can't wait to see the jacket now... :chew

Here's hoping that this will be the definitive Indy figure for years to come. There are lots of good customs out there, but they're all expensive and they all seem flawed in one way or the other. We know they have a great sculpt, so it's just down to the outfit (and body) and paint.

Amen to that icruise! I have a decent custom Indy myself, but I want "the definitive" Indy I can proudly display at home for the rest of my life! I am hoping that Sideshow does truly "get it right" this time! Especially now that we know the headsculpt is awesome, the outfit has to be too! :D

That teaser has me so excited. :chew

Anybody know about when this will go up for pre-order? Or is it too early still? There's no way I can miss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back