The Hangover 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vorhees--->:monkey2

Who's Voorhees27? :dunno

:yess::yess::yess::yess::lol
Mel Gibson joins cast of 'Hangover 2'
It looks like Mel Gibson's headed for a "Hangover."

The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that the 54-year-old actor will join Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha in the upcoming film, "The Hangover 2."

In this sequel to the Sin City-set comedy, the rowdy gang of guys makes their way to Bangkok, where they encounter a tattoo artist played by Gibson. Though much of the story line is hush-hush, a source tells the Hollywood Reporter Gibson's cameo is "pivotal" to the plot, which involved one character getting inked during a night of partying.

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing. :rock

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the first one was a little overrated to be honest. I own it and it was funny in spots, but not the gut buster I was expecting.

I thought the first one was a little overrated to be honest. I own it and it was funny in spots, but not the gut buster I was expecting.

That's because Harry Potter didn't fly through the screen on his broom and blow you. :lecture

Mel Gibson cameo canceled.

Mel Gibson's cameo in The Hangover 2 turned into a big headache.

Despite approval from the studio, plans to feature the actor in the sequel to the comedy hit have been scuttled, director Todd Phillips says.

"I thought Mel would have been great in the movie," Phillips said Thursday. "But I realize filmmaking is a collaborative effort, and this decision ultimately did not have the full support of my entire cast and crew."

Phillips didn't say who objected to including Gibson, who has weathered a storm of bad publicity over his personal life. The sequel will reunite stars Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms.

besides Mel doesn't need these smucks, he's got more money than most actors in hollywood anyways. they're just jealous of the greatest publicity stunt ever.

Zach Galifugginwhateverhisnameis was against it.
Apparently he has no problem working with convicted rapists which is what Mike Tyson is.
Mel wouldve been gold for this.
Hey Zach, Mel still has more star power in his jew hating pinky than you do in your bloated IlooklikeJohnGoodmanwithacrumbfilledbeard body.

Mel just has to say he's Jewhaterusaholic and book himself into rehab for it, and all will be forgiven.

also might want to book a side of freakoutalitus just for good measure, and in a year he'll be working with Tarantino.

Zach Galifugginwhateverhisnameis was against it.
Apparently he has no problem working with convicted rapists which is what Mike Tyson is.
Mel wouldve been gold for this.
Hey Zach, Mel still has more star power in his jew hating pinky than you do in your bloated IlooklikeJohnGoodmanwithacrumbfilledbeard body.

Exactly, I'm blacklisting Zach, big crybaby. Mel would of been great.

Mel's not crazy, he just hates Jews. Alot of people have racial issues, I mean this IS Sideshow Freaks, right? :lol

You're making it sound like the SSF community is full of racists or that we're known for racism.:lol

Frankly, I don't care what Mel Gibson is. I just don't think it's a big deal that his cameo has been canned. They'll find someone else that can be funny for a few minutes.

Back