The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy guys I’m sorry if I sounded rude in my last post I made i was just partially joking and I was also frustrated at the same time because it truly does feel like we’re never gonna get our hands on this figure. it truly has been a long journey.

Howdy guys I’m sorry if I sounded rude in my last post I made i was just partially joking and I was also frustrated at the same time because it truly does feel like we’re never gonna get our hands on this figure. it truly has been a long journey.

No harm done, and you will, you all will, the wait is almost over.

This release is going to be awesome I had originally pre ordered the gunslinger on Toy Origin but since I'm still waiting on the VTS toys Wilderness Rider and the Hot Toys Hellboy (2019) from them I ended up canceling it so I wouldn't have to wait several extra months for it but thankfully GianToy still had open spots for the figure so I pre-ordered it and ill get it way faster(Note:ToyOrigin gives a discount coupon when you cancel an order for the deposit amount that you spent I spent $20 and I still haven't gotten a email about it I'm just worried I'm not going to get it back but it'll work out hopefully)

Hey R_R_X, I know that this thread is for our cowpoke here, but is there any future for MGS related figures like Snake (MGS1) ou BB(MGS3)?

There's a good look at the Star Ace horse here:

The scale of it just doesn't sit right with me, just as James Dean isn't sitting right on the horse in that video.

sa.jpg

The Dean figure is only 11.5" tall, so any regular 12" figure is going to make that pony look even smaller.

It gives the impression of being even smaller than the mule in Fistful of Dollars, ridden by 6' 3 1/2" Clint Eastwood and played for laughs.

per-un-pugno-di-dollari-626642l-imagine.jpg

"I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it."

The Star Ace stirrups don't appear to be adjustable, which maybe why he ended up sat on the back of the saddle. A taller figure could end up with his legs bent like a jockey.

sa2.jpg

I'll wait and see what turns up in the future, preferably a good sized horse complete with western tack.

I think the tack looks pretty good, but I’d personally put some polish on it like some mink-oil or shoe-polish and add some extra details, and for the love of god comb that poor horse’s hair with a little brush.

I’ll stick with the Mr. Z thoroughbred and get some actual Western tack made. The Star Ace horse is too small and looks more like a pony — the tack on it is also all wrong. To each their own, however.

Ok now that I’m not half asleep half awake, I’m taking another look at it, yeah the saddle looks kind of crappy but it’s better than nothing if you can’t afford high dollar tack for your 1/6 horse. so for what it is, it’s alright i guess it’s not good but not bad. I think my friend Stevo toys makes some pretty good 1/6 western stuff if y’all are interested.

Yeah, I can vouch for Steve, he also does Indiana Jones holsters and gun belts and they are top quality for very reasonable prices.

Back