The Force Friday's deals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyver1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering, will it be easier to shop online for the deals on SW collectibles and figures or should we go out to the big vendors and stores to see what they have for sale and what deals.

And does anyone know if their LCS are planning anything

The reason I ask about shopping online as opposed to combing the big stores like Target, TRU, Walmart, etc is are the collectors going to snatch up all the good stuff early , so a person has to get up early in the morning to find the good stuff in stores.

What are the majority of you planning?

There is going to be no deals on any of the new products.

I'm sure there will be some great deals on Greedo's and Slave Leia's though. Get in line early.

This weeks Target add has a $10 off a $50 or more purchase of Star Wars and a $25 off a $100 purchase of Star Wars as well. (excludes lego I believe) The target website has a list of which stores will be open at midnight. I'm still debating on whether to go. I only want a couple 6" like everyone else, so it might be a waste of time.

This weeks Target add has a $10 off a $50 or more purchase of Star Wars and a $25 off a $100 purchase of Star Wars as well. (excludes lego I believe) The target website has a list of which stores will be open at midnight. I'm still debating on whether to go. I only want a couple 6" like everyone else, so it might be a waste of time.

Might as well go, you never know, you could be the only one to show up.

Saw the list.
Those force fx sabers may make me consider going to the stores
hmm

I feel like online buying is just as bad as going to the store at opening. Last time I was involved with an online buy for SDCC exclusives, the website crashed for hours and by the time I could connect, everything I wanted was already sold out. I just can't be bothered wasting my time anymore. Instead I just waited a month and found what I was after back in stock for an even cheaper price than originally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel like online buying is just as bad as going to the store at opening. Last time I was involved with an online buy for SDCC exclusives, the website crashed for hours and by the time I could connect, everything I wanted was already sold out. I just can't be bothered wasting my time anymore. Instead I just waited a month and found what I was after back in stock for an even cheaper price than originally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fortunately for true collectors, Disney is in charge of the merchandising of SW and TFA from the moment TFA became a concept. I'm not worried if I miss out on Force Friday, Disney will make sure stores will have plenty of TFA collectible merchandise available from 9-4 -15 throughout Christmas and definitely by the time TFA opens at the box office.

Link? Thanks.

Box:
F7369EC2-5DDE-48B5-8ECE-302D8F185DE1_zpszmkbx1mr.png Photo by Fastballsolo | Photobucket
short Clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS1wjZJjctM&feature=youtu.be
price: 199$

edit: four more detailed in hand pics
https://twitter.com/StarWarsJunk/status/638690336248889345

Non removale blade(s), but still a great saber...now i need a comparision video with older red fx saber
to see if the brightness was improved with this fx generation...

I Want this saber, along with a 6 inch Black Series Kylo, a GG Mini Bust and hopefully a HT Kylo for Force Friday!
Plus a SSC Kylo Ren PF preorder in spring 16....:impatient:

Back