The Expanding Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to post some links but why bother, fosing will just say some stupid s-- :lol

tinfoil hats would magnify any waves, not stop them.

yeah right. and you'd be up for 3 days too.
cocaine_foil.png

There HAS to be aliens....there has to be theres no way we are the only intelligent living things

I wouldn't doubt there's some form of simple life out there, or there could be none at all. Although the universe is pretty pro life considering all the elements that make up us are in any direction you look in the sky.

We could very well be the highest evolved form of life out there though.

Scientists have been hellbent on finding more planets in the habitable zone of it's parent star.

Considering how humanity treats one another I wouldn't blame any "E.T.'s" for not formally dropping by. Maybe they already have... hard to say. I'd like to see it in my lifetime but wont hold my breath.

Considering how humanity treats one another I wouldn't blame any "E.T.'s" for not formally dropping by. Maybe they already have... hard to say. I'd like to see it in my lifetime but wont hold my breath.

If they're four-dimension beings, we wouldn't even know if they're standing in front of us.

If they did, it'd be pure chaos

Probably, but I'd still like to see it happen.

If they're four-dimension beings, we wouldn't even know if they're standing in front of us.

Yah, but doesnt voyeurism get kinda boring after a while.... ?

If civilization can put it's petty differences aside and go for loftier goals without nonstop bickering that might be incentive enough for higher minds other than our own to want to interact face to face. People are so afraid of one another, we're scared of a potential future AI becoming us essentially and doing what we've been doing from the beginning. But it makes for great storytelling.

I wouldn't doubt there's some form of simple life out there, or there could be none at all. Although the universe is pretty pro life considering all the elements that make up us are in any direction you look in the sky.

We could very well be the highest evolved form of life out there though.

Scientists have been hellbent on finding more planets in the habitable zone of it's parent star.

that would be kind of insane. that would be so weird. we are barely the highest evolved form in this planet lol.

the last time they did, we nailed their messenger to the cross.

Back