The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I skipped out on the DX19 but have the DX12 and the first armory set with Bruce and Alfred. Part of me wants this but I don’t know if I really want another armory. I also never found this armory as cool as the one in TDK.

Rises is my favorite film in the trilogy and I loved this armory. My head canon for the rest of this Batman’s career and between movies has him using this one for a lot longer too.

1681708747362.png
snap-2023-04-16-22h16m29s700.png

Pulled up the movie to check the statue proportions...

I think we can call this one TRT Bruce. Cause HT done gave this guy all the juice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rises is my favorite film in the trilogy and I loved this armory. My head canon for the rest of this Batman’s career and between movies has him using this one for a lot longer too.
I'm with you there on it being my favorite of the three films. As much as Iiked TDK, Rises to me gave it an amazing ending the way it gives both Bruce and Batman closure and Gotham a new day is poetic. It lets Bruce find piece and Batman becoming a legend of Gotham and protector via his statue at city hall.

I want that judgmental Bale standing front row in my collection, judging me with that disappointed look, roided arms crossed.
I definitely think they'll fix the sculpt for release but I imagine it will stare at you at night and all you hear in your dreams is "your weak because you had to have me huh" Lol

They still haven't fixed Dean Knights biggest issue with all these releases? The damn elbow pads that are attached to the gauntlets. They should be attached to the suit not the gauntlets.
:angryfist::hammerhead::hammerhead::bat2::bat2::shakingfist::shakingfist::gah::gah:

They still haven't fixed Dean Knights biggest issue with all these releases? The damn elbow pads that are attached to the gauntlets. They should be attached to the suit not the gauntlets.
:angryfist::hammerhead::hammerhead::bat2::bat2::shakingfist::shakingfist::gah::gah:
You know how Hot Toys are...that is not getting updated until MMS897 The Dark Knight Armory 2.0

Seeing as it's outside the price range of a lot of collectors, and the face sculpt is pretty weird, I don't see this as a full replacement of the DX19. But Jesus Christ Hot Toys, why put out those comparison images? DX19 is not even a year old, you're basically crapping on your own design.

Yeah body proportions are more Affleck than Bale out of the suit imo.

Looks great to me. Glad I waited on the DX19.

Last edited:
Just got the retail prices from HK...it's around $460 USD. So expect SS prices to be anywhere near $550-600

Would have preferred to see the 89 armoury/bat computer first but I guess Hot Toys wanted to get this up for pre-order before InArt show their Bale Batman.

Back