1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Anyone want one? Going to sell one of them
DSC_0001.jpg

How much are you asking for it? :)

Haha I love that everyone shares in drunk ordering. Much safer than drunk texting at least you end up with a cool collectable at the end:lol

Haha I love that everyone shares in drunk ordering. Much safer than drunk texting at least you end up with a cool collectable at the end:lol

Done that also, post too.

Drunk texts! Never done that. I mean, wish I'd never done that.
So, a opulent of tumblers being sold above. If anyone reading this thread doesn't have one, take up one of the offers. These things are selling out fast, and it will be the pride of your display. At least until the 89 Batmobile comes out.

Anyone in the UK tried to use sora-shop for a display case for the Tumbler? I'm trying to customize one using 33x22x14 as the dimensions and it's having none of it :(

Anyone in the UK tried to use sora-shop for a display case for the Tumbler? I'm trying to customize one using 33x22x14 as the dimensions and it's having none of it :(

you have to email them for cases over their allowed dimensions, they'll reply with a quote for your desired dimensions. Normally they only allow one side over 50 cm i think but they do make bigger ones

Shame I got no room for the Tum, but I got the Pod and am happy with that. I am still waiting for the HT DeLorean to be released, dont worry I will make room for that.

How is everyone doing the box displays? Can I get a little guidance? Upside down fish tank?

Thank you,
Vin

How is everyone doing the box displays? Can I get a little guidance? Upside down fish tank?

Thank you,
Vin

Fish tank is a way to go but it's difficult because of the width of the tumbler to find one. Most people find a place to make a custom display case made of acrylic or you can make one yourself. If you go to Lowes they sell acrylic and they will cut it to your measurements for free.

All depends on the type of display that you want.

How are these holding up? I will be making my last payment and will have it soon. It's in have heard some bad thing about this.

Back