1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

That's just tough on you.
The guy who owns HT is down to his last ten Ferraris and needs more sales to get another ten.
:rotfl

Ya like how many do you really need? The are only 7 days in a week. I guess 31 tops?

I dont have an OC Batman so ill be using my dx12. I refuse to pay the crazy prices

Just giving the guys waiting for there replacement a heads up from SS, got mine today. Perfect, no defects. Looks like they opened the box to inspect, or I got someone's else's box....either way very happy with this piece.

I got the OC batman when it was first released, was my first figure and thought it'd be my only one. How wrong I was. Lol. Even when I saw the crazy prices on ebay I couldn't bring myself to sell it, as it was my first figure and to this day is still an awesome piece. Although I did swap the head for the new toy fairs version cowl. Will look great though next to the Batmobile. :rock

One for each day of the year might be enough....

As a kid I work for this guy. He would have a new one before the tries wore out. Or every. 3/4 months.

Still don't know if this is shipping this month. Email them to charge and ship.

I got the OC batman when it was first released, was my first figure and thought it'd be my only one. How wrong I was. Lol. Even when I saw the crazy prices on ebay I couldn't bring myself to sell it, as it was my first figure and to this day is still an awesome piece. Although I did swap the head for the new toy fairs version cowl. Will look great though next to the Batmobile. :rock

Exactly the same here mate! :hi5:
I've swapped out the gauntlets and cape too, but it still holds up as an awesome figure. I put it up for sale for a month or so last year. Nobody wanted it! So glad I didn't sell him. He's going to look great with his new ride.

Oh yeah, I have a custom cape for him too from lance. I did want to get the custom gauntlets that were on offer recently but didn't realise they were only offered for a limited time so missed out. Still looks stunning as is though. And yeah, will look fantastic posed with that beast. :hi5:

A few pics of my case and lights...still a work in progress

IMAG1484.jpg

IMAG1486.jpg

IMAG1498-1.jpg

Last edited:

Try placing Batman at the other side and near the rear wheels. He deserves more attention. :D

Just got an email saying this will be shipping at the end of the month so I contacted sideshow about a pack out as I don't want something like this being damaged during shipping, and was told they can't pack out the tumbler as its too large. Was really surprised, they don't have any boxes bigger than the tumbler.

I might sell my Tumbler , need money and i have nowhere to put it

I might sell my Tumbler , need money and i have nowhere to put it

How much? im curious im looking for one but i dunno cant seem to make up my mind on it .

Anyone want one? Going to sell one of them
DSC_0001.jpg

Absolutely nothing. Wanted to find out if there was a significant difference between the first and second release. Apparently NOT. I have the Camo Tumbler on pre order so room will be an issue

Back