1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Hell yea!!!! Just paid off my tumbler from ssc!!! Im finally getting this beauty and im still batmanless..so sad...

I was told this would be in next week. So I took that money and bought 4 32 inch LCD from Amazon. I get the it's ship email and then I get the email that they will be in stock if I wish to pay off now.

Really I mean Really!!!!! I just had one payment left. 10 minutes faster.

Oh, the TVs where $97 each.

He's going to piece them together to make a BIG tv :rotfl

Your right, only I am going to add them to the ones I have. This are going on my main computer (the one I am on now). It will have a total of 4 32in LCD, and 2 40in Pl 3D on it.

I was really just planing on not even getting any of them. I just happen to get online ordering some items and seen it come up. I hit 4 for the H@@l of it and it went into my cart. I still did not think they where going to sell me all 4. One maybe, But they are on the truck for today (The 7.2 setup came this week.).

I did not have time to call SSC to tell them to charge and ship but it sound like they would be in today or Fri. So Monday is no big deal. I do plan and really have no time to open it till Christmas night late. So. I was also told most of my list below is also ready to ship.

Why four lcds?

Well, I am a cheap SOB and they where $97 ($114.97 ship each). They sold me 4 of them. Then again they also where nice and sold me the 7.2 setup, speakers, wires, clips. So...Really if you could buy a 32 inch LCD for that amount would you pass it up?

Well, I am a cheap SOB and they where $97 ($114.97 ship each). They sold me 4 of them. Then again they also where nice and sold me the 7.2 setup, speakers, wires, clips. So...Really if you could buy a 32 inch LCD for that amount would you pass it up?

That's a great deal man! I got a great deal on a 32-inch LED TV combo'd with a home theater system last year :yess:

LOL, i think it's just that some collectors, if given $500, would rather get a tumbler than a gadget :lol I myself don't care about the latest iPhone or iPad. I'd rather get me the Bat Pod instead of upgrading my still dependable iPhone with the new one that would surely depreciate in 6 months or when the newer one gets announced, whichever comes first. Crazy, I know. I have a few friends who told me "you find a $250 camera expensive but not a $500 toy car?!" :lol

My masters in economics makes me cheap by nature and my lack of being technically savy makes me hate electronics.......as I say his on my smart phone which I was forced to get......

That's a great deal man! I got a great deal on a 32-inch LED TV combo'd with a home theater system last year :yess:

LOL, i think it's just that some collectors, if given $500, would rather get a tumbler than a gadget :lol I myself don't care about the latest iPhone or iPad. I'd rather get me the Bat Pod instead of upgrading my still dependable iPhone with the new one that would surely depreciate in 6 months or when the newer one gets announced, whichever comes first. Crazy, I know. I have a few friends who told me "you find a $250 camera expensive but not a $500 toy car?!" :lol

This was my was what I used to do for a living. My main system is always up to date, and a rock house. I never know when I am going to be on it. I have money put a side each year for these items. It just happen that more money was on my fun card and I need to use it right then and there before moving it.

I still like my Droid Razr. You will never see me with a Mac anything. As far as the time of the time goes. Your off, I have seen the new Sony PlayStation (I have no idea what is going to be called but it was still being work on) and I seen the WiiU over a year ago. I was a debugger for them.

Sorry this was to be a PM not a post.

Last edited:

I've decided to pull the red tabs out... the back wheels were easy... but the front wheel tabs are impossible to pull out.

How the heck do you guys do it? It's a very cramped space and my fingers barely fit in to grab the tab. Even when I try getting at it with plyers, it's really wedged in there! Will not budge.

Just had my last flex payment done and got my shipping notice from sideshow. Can't wait to get this, although also feel uncomfortable with how much it costs. But I remember the original release, seeing it on ebay for pre order as well as the OC batman, and being tempted. It was the first time I discovered hot toys and planned on just buying these two items. Didn't turn out that way though. :lol Bought batman but not the tumbler and as I saw the prices rising started to really wish I'd bought it. Never thought I'd own it. So a strange feeling that after all this time, I've finally got one on the way.

From what I know all EU traders should get them in by the end of this moth. Non of the shops I know here have any in stock by now.
There are rumors saying it will be the end of December. :dunno

thanks Pirate!

Just had my last flex payment done and got my shipping notice from sideshow. Can't wait to get this, although also feel uncomfortable with how much it costs. But I remember the original release, seeing it on ebay for pre order as well as the OC batman, and being tempted. It was the first time I discovered hot toys and planned on just buying these two items. Didn't turn out that way though. :lol Bought batman but not the tumbler and as I saw the prices rising started to really wish I'd bought it. Never thought I'd own it. So a strange feeling that after all this time, I've finally got one on the way.

Take a deep breath... This is the tumbler you are looking for. Also remember young one. There will be no payment next month. Unless you do what most of use do. Don't go to the dark side.... Wait, what am I talking about. It's to late.

Cost me $65. What do you guys think? :D

30986_10151526610138362_2033088737_n.jpg

Still waiting for DX12, though. :lol

For the tumbler or case? Nice case. I ran into a problem today but hope to have it fixed. We're i was going to put it. I need the space.

Yeahp! I meant for the case. :D I hope you get yours displayed, too, soon!

Hey Russell 1982 , what was your shipping cost ?

Back