1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

just curious, what kind of plastic is the tumbler made of?

does anyone know if any UK retailer has tumblers in stock? I've just called play and they tell me they don't know when they will be getting them in.

does anyone know if any UK retailer has tumblers in stock? I've just called play and they tell me they don't know when they will be getting them in.

From what I know all EU traders should get them in by the end of this moth. Non of the shops I know here have any in stock by now.
There are rumors saying it will be the end of December. :dunno

Just received mine today and its driving my wallet crazy! The Tumbler is soooo amazing that it made me pre-order Joker 2.0 and Selina Kyle! So many ideas to display all of them now! I am going to go get the Bat Pod and Batman DX12 at Frank and Son this saturday! :yess:

Dude, don't do it. No counterfeits out there, but there are certainly a lot of scammers who will sell what they don't actually have, then take the money and run.

Is there a counterfeit tumbler out?

This eBay seller is selling a lot of them.

They go for very good prices too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2012-1...435?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1f8005cb

AFAIK there are no fake Tumblers at the moment, ONLY COUNTERFEIT SELLERS.

And clearly, this is ONE. As I expected, check the feedback of the seller. YOu'd see no toys/figures previously sold. They were all bags and clothes.

It could be another case of a legit account hi-jacked by a scammer to run away with poor bidders' cash.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!:lecture

Hell yea!!!! Just paid off my tumbler from ssc!!! Im finally getting this beauty and im still batmanless..so sad...

Hell yea!!!! Just paid off my tumbler from ssc!!! Im finally getting this beauty and im still batmanless..so sad...

Congrats. You will love it. I know you've probably heard it countless times but it is huge! The details are great too. I still need a case for this beast though.

Think it's quite rare that somebody buys the tumbler before a batman.
Think we have a real tumbler fan here, respect :rock

And don't worry, your batman will come!
Any preferences on the version you're looking for?

Last edited:

I'm just buying the batmobiles to display without figures. Not into hot toys but I dig the vehicles.

I have two dx12s paid for ..im just waiting for them to arrive...i just started collecting in september so I am a newbie...i got to see this behemoth a few times as a family friend was the stunt driver of the films...

lol I was too man. The Tumbler was actually what got me looking into Hot Toys and it was my first Hot Toys collectible. It's so amazing that really it can be a stand alone piece but Batman doesn't hurt any haha I just got Batman last week and they do look pretty awesome together. Very happy with both pieces.

226FB2C4-4BD6-4D47-82E9-65635DABEA8F-11466-00000337DB5CEED3.jpg

I have the batpod and my dream is to create the hot toys diorama with the broken tumbler.....or a batcave with the hydraulic lift....but idont have the final say...

Back