1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

i wonder how much addicted2collecting bought his tumbler for , all the mess he is in started with a tumbler purchase,, poor guy

It's the same price as the original over here. I am surprised actually since HT lost money (they did not anticipate how complicated it was to mass produced this) on every single one back then and materials cost must have risen by now.

I guess they must have found a way to streamline the mass production of these.

Is there a link to the HT losing money on the first release? I just don't believe it!

Is there a link to the HT losing money on the first release? I just don't believe it!

Not sure where to find a quote now, but yeah I have read that they lost money in the past. I think thats why monger was so late coming, but as mentioned, must have found a cheaper way to produce, or believe that more people or willing to pay now. Which is true. When released I believe that this was 320 Pounds, and I was like wow, I think a Hot toys figure is the top end of my price range. 2 years later I pay 440 pounds, and now pay what ever the price for figures as I got to have them. Well ecept for dx01 and 02. They are at the bottom of my list for now.

Only upgrade I can see with this is on the box they will have the light up function printed onit instead "oh I forgot, let me stick a little cut out on the box and it will all be fine" :slap

This is actually good for me. It can replace the one that I blew up with fire crackers to reenact the Batpod ejection scene... in hindsight I should have used a cheaper replica.

Started collecting hot toys a few months ago, glad I will get a chance to buy this product at a "reasonable" price.

Hot toys don't need to give a rats ass about what their products are selling for in the secondary market, if they think a product will sell they have the right to make more of it.

They should for false marketing purposes remove the limited edition tag from the boxes of their product.

This is actually good for me. It can replace the one that I blew up with fire crackers to reenact the Batpod ejection scene... in hindsight I should have used a cheaper replica.

:horror:horror:horror:horror

Started collecting hot toys a few months ago, glad I will get a chance to buy this product at a "reasonable" price.

Hot toys don't need to give a rats ass about what their products are selling for in the secondary market, if they think a product will sell they have the right to make more of it.

They should for false marketing purposes remove the limited edition tag from the boxes of their product.
Whatever.. just as long as they do proper QC and let us have good quality products I'd be glad already.

I guess that's why there is no edition size. Limited could be 200 to
10,000 pieces. Depends on how you view limited. They are very smart not to have a production number.

£420 pounds shipped is pretty good. I wonder when Sideshow will put this up for pre order

they're definitely gonna make the camouflage Bane tumbler version..this relaunch is just a preparation for TDKR version

I have not received a news letter in weeks :impatient:

You can always just view it in your account instead of waiting to get the email. And if you haven gotten a newsletter, why not contact them and see what's up?

Back