1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

Stop scaring away the noobs :rotfl

Not surprised by this move at all. You can call them what you want, but they are TOYS first amd foremost, not investments. I just hope folks who missed out on the first one are happy and don't get gouged by HT's penchant for inflated prices.

Whoa the Batman license is getting a sh$t load of attention right now.
'89, Returns, TDKR, and now this!?!

I dont have the original so I will try and get this beauty!

What is odd about this is that it is a straight rerelease. No 2.0 or anything like that. Same MMS and everything. Very odd doing that as it opens a door to rerelease exact same figures that have been long sold out now. And at the same time, a completeist could completely skip this release as its the exact same thing.

They are just re-releasing this so they can brush up and prefect the new tumbler from TDKR

If this is a straight re release it should be the exact same price right? Lol.

HT should off done some weathering effects to the Tumbler this time around. Since it looks like the original and no new improvements I will not be buying and still happy with my original Tumbler.

so how many still have their tumbler boxed up and MIB in their attic and also how MANY .:lol

How about re-releasing Blade then... I don't see that ever coming.

M.

I most definately do not have the room for this, but won't miss an opportunity to finally own it! :yess::lol

Excited but also scared...I'm hoping it's close to the HK release price (per ZIPCOOLO, an HK dealer who posts on OSW, retail will be 2980HKD)...if it's around $399.99 USD, it's mine.

Dayum, but Q2 and 3 are going to hurt...they haven't even announced all the 2012 stuff yet. :p

Back