1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

I m not native to Canada nor 2-3rd gen Cannuck so this is cold enough for me to die :rotfl

Last edited:

Geil, my lighting guru.

love the batman displays, something I that would make my year to have. Going to take a lot for my to pony up the £380 to get the pod, then materials to make some case. Very daunting dream as I am already maxed out on all cards and savings. :(

If I somehow to manage to get this though expect a huge PM from me asking 101 questions again.

:)

Shipping was only 6.50 Euros for me. Hell yes. Gonna get this, take it out of it's box, probably mate with it, then put it back because I don't have any room for it.

That's true but it has been pretty damn cold lately!

It has, it dropped to -47c with windchill about 3 days ago here. Holy hell that's cold imo. But I will say instead of the regular October 31ish start winter just showed up about 10 days ago. Amazing winter thus far.

It has, it dropped to -47c with windchill about 3 days ago here. Holy hell that's cold imo. But I will say instead of the regular October 31ish start winter just showed up about 10 days ago. Amazing winter thus far.

-47?! :horror Just the thought of it makes me want to go put on my coat :lol

Wow. Now that is cold!! Respect for braving it out.

Wow. Now that is cold!! Respect for braving it out.

128806841329145282.jpg

Geil's Tumbler display best in world, nuff said.

Fat lol cat is lol.

I will never complain of 15 degrees again in lower NY.

Gimme my Tumbler.

Just curious.... This thing is cool and all but where the heck are most of you planning on displaying it? Its like 19in wide and like 29in long which would almost require its own table

Just curious.... This thing is cool and all but where the heck are most of you planning on displaying it? Its like 19in wide and like 29in long which would almost require its own table

I think you just answered your own inquiry.

Back