1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

tumbler_cart1.jpg

The Batpod was never called the Batpod, either. So I think it's cool to call this the Batmobile.

Yes, it was. Alfred asks Bruce if he was going to be using the Batpod, to which he replies, during the middle of the day, not to subtle.

i remember seeing similar assembly line shots of the matrix APUs by mcfarlane

407116_10150528103462833_746117832_9156211_3628759_n.jpg

I dont think I'd ever stop looking in that shop window if it were near me :lol

So how much is this thing going to cost, anyone have any idea?

:thud: ......... ufff.... I think I was short unconscious cause I saw something big and black that looks like a tumbler. Oh wait there is.... :thud:

I'm so happy I have a chance to buy this for the regular price and not a grand. I can understand though why people who already have this would be ticked off though.

Really, really ,really NEED this. I hope I could just file for bankruptcy but keep all my stuff, then start all over again on the credit cards. :(

Doesn't help that I live in a shoe box of a flat and I am on benefits due to health. If ever there was a time to sell and organ or to get a sugar mama.
I envy you all that have got it ordered and have a display planned. I hope to fight till the last day before pre orders go up in price.

Really, really ,really NEED this. I hope I could just file for bankruptcy but keep all my stuff, then start all over again on the credit cards. :(

Doesn't help that I live in a shoe box of a flat and I am on benefits due to health. If ever there was a time to sell and organ or to get a sugar mama.
I envy you all that have got it ordered and have a display planned. I hope to fight till the last day before pre orders go up in price.

I should try this. I'll start at Whole Foods first, there always seems to be an abundance of rich lonely women :lol

I still see the prices are mad on ebay for this even though the relaunch is gonna destroy there chances of ridiculous asking prices :wink1:
Its the same with the Batpod its at £800 :horror Its obvious that the batpod is gonna come soon aswell as weve seen catwoman riding it in the movie.
The Sooner hot toys gets this announced too the better it will be.
Its nice to see that both the tumbler & batpod are coming in cheaper this time around, might only be £20 cheaper but still better than nothing.
Im only speculating about the batpod as no official notification has been released yet? that im aware of. But its gotta be reissued as its in the movie :yess:

Mate i know exactly how ya feeling, i lost my job & have been struggling on crappy benefits :( i have to pre plan what stuff i want in good advance coz i cant afford all the stuff thats coming. I took the plunge & pre-ordered the tumbler as its not due out until august i think so it gives me time to try & get the funds.

I think im gonna have to get rid of my star wars stuff to keep the hot toys addiction going gonna be an expensive year me thinks :slap

im just going on what the shops over here are stating which is 08/2012? I'd prefer it to be sooner rather than later :wink1:

Sideshow flex pay details:
Est. Ship Date: 4-5 Days after Final Payment is Processed

Feb 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012
May 10, 2012

I dont have the money neither the space for this brutal force :(

BUT THERE IS NO WAY I´M GONNA MISS THIS MONSTER :gah:

Sideshow flex pay details:
Est. Ship Date: 4-5 Days after Final Payment is Processed

Feb 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012
May 10, 2012

I wouldn't depend on those dates. The DX Jack Sparrow final payment was delayed 3 months.

Back