The current state of DC 1/6 collectibles . . . DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were just posted on Hot Toys? Facebook. A transparent plastic Iron Man, another Stan Lee, a Whiplash 2.0, and Spider-Man 2099 from the game.
Thanks! Honestly, I'm just glad to get the 2099 figure I wanted so badly, haha.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

That one definitely looks great, I’m just sad to see almost no variety with the exclusives this year.

That one definitely looks great, I?m just sad to see almost no variety with the exclusives this year.
Yep, I agree. A non MCU figure would have been great. Also, I would have rather seen Valkyrie than Ragnarok Stan Lee.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

The only figures that sell for high or that are sold out is the old school dc stuff. The Nolan burton things
Really? How much is Knightmare Bats going for these days? Last time I looked the Superman figures are commanding higher than retail prices.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Really? How much is Knightmare Bats going for these days? Last time I looked the Superman figures are commanding higher than retail prices.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I see him all the time in ebay

They were just posted on Hot Toys? Facebook. A transparent plastic Iron Man, another Stan Lee, a Whiplash 2.0, and Spider-Man 2099 from the game.

I?m glad for spidey 2099 but they just couldn?t resist running back to iron man. Like whiplash was forgettable as hell imo. Why make him of all the characters you could of chosen? This is why I don?t really put much stock in hot toys

Lol, just came here to say the same thing. My eyes lit up with excitement when I saw Spiderman and realised it was toyfair exclusive, meant three more to go, got to be a good DC in there somewhere! Then 90's v-tech Iron Man, then Stan Lee (lol, I still can't believe he sells) and Whiplash...

Oh well. Interested to see what else they show this month, comic-con would be starting on the 22nd so maybe they'll have an online show and there could be some surprises. 1/4 Batfleck and Joker please.

If you think about it this toyfair is exactly the same as last years, except Whiplash replaced the one and only DC character, two face. What's the point of having two face without an updated Joker? Then there was Tron Iron Man, Guardians Stan and Pizza Spiderman.

2016 was the last best Toy fair exclusive list. AA Joker and KM Batman. After that Dark Side Anakin was the best recent.

I guess I shouldn?t be surprised to see the 4 Hot Toy Comic Con exclusives all be Marvel :(
So many missed opportunities for DC:
Shazam, Cyborg, Romero Joker, etc.

Looking at your avatar, just made me realise - if those rumours are true of RR being in ZS JL, a green lantern toy fair exclusive next year would be really cool.

Not sure why anyone is surprised lol. It's been perfectly clear for a long time now HT only care about Marvel.

If The Batman does well in 2021 then we might get a few figures...until then don't expect much.

I'm surprised with so many DC figures teased but not released that HT wouldn't have used those for TF Exclusives.

I'm still going to wait until the 22nd to hold out hope of some good DC stuff. If there's no Joker I'm going to pull the trigger on the Blitzway statue. And if there's no 1/4 Batfleck I'm going to sigh, just the once. I got a good feeling, though! I think there'll be some good stuff shown!

I'd rather be disappointed on the Exclusives and happy with full releases, so hopefully that's how it'll go!

The Stan is an odd choice. The last one made sense given that it was one of his most unique scenes and he had the rock to sit on to complete the look. I'm sure it will still sell well given it is an exclusive and I guess that is all that matters.

The Spiderman looks really nice.

I hope more Arkham is shown along with the rest of the would-have-been-sdcc-reveals stuff. Catwoman is sorely needed.

Even those folks that wanted cyborg with the Snyder cut coming would of been a great opportunity for HT but I am not surprised lol. Spider-Man 2099 is nice though Stan Lee was also nice to see.

I really doubt it’ll do anything, but I just sent an email to Warner Bros. licensing department about how many licenses are being boarded by Hot Toys.

Hoarded and boarded. I guess the studios don't actually give a ***t though and the terms of licensing aren't all that particular so Hot Toys just gets away with sitting on them while continually f @ pping to Marvel.

Hoarded and boarded. I guess the studios don't actually give a ***t though and the terms of licensing aren't all that particular so Hot Toys just gets away with sitting on them while continually f @ pping to Marvel.

What other companies do you think can take up Hot Toy's mantle?

Blitzway or Enterbay? If they ever release the movie licenses, I hope Sideshow doesn't get it.

Back