The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, the show has gone out of its way to point out that he is not 100%.

The show nailed that part alright! :lol
Seems like this show is going the Vito Corleone way of creating Boba Fetts character and the way he will lead the underground.

Vito Corleone? GTFO

More like Fredo.

I don't want to watch the episode again but how were they able to get out of that shield entrapment? Fett was at least holding up against them initially but I do remember Fennec getting bounced around like a pinball. I'm thinking Baby Fett jetpacking out to escape the trap might have ended with Fennec needing another tummy replacement.

So...the Rise of Skywalker thread then... :)
Well played lol.
All I want is for Fett to look cool and act cool. Mando did both so if they had said that he was Fett (with or without post-Sarlacc amnesia) I would have been more than happy.
IDK, I think Mando worked because Din Djarin had no previous SW baggage. People have too many preconceived notions of how BF should look and act. Even with the pop culture sensation that was BY the fanbase would still have been divided over BF's portrayal.

The show nailed that part alright! :lol

Vito Corleone? GTFO

More like Fredo.
I mean he seems to want to rule by respect and honor. Yes, fear is a part of it, but I think that will come.

I don't know, sounds like the show most people wanted would have been cool, but it would have been. Whose ass is Fett gonna kick this week. Which would be cool... But also very boring.

I mean this is an old man Fett... Give him a break :lol

Yes, he got beat by a Tuskan Raider. But he had just escaped from the Sarlacc Pt. Was left in the sun for days, forced to hike for miles, and had no armor. Seemed like the logical outcome to me.

Well played lol.

IDK, I think Mando worked because Din Djarin had no previous SW baggage. People have too many preconceived notions of how BF should look and act. Even with the pop culture sensation that was BY the fanbase would still have been divided over BF's portrayal.
Yes. I think this is 100% nail on the head.

I have given up on seeing anything dealing with "my" Boba Fett.

Lucas erased him years ago with the SE of the OT.

I mean he seems to want to rule by respect and honor. Yes, fear is a part of it, but I think that will come.

I don't know, sounds like the show most people wanted would have been cool, but it would have been. Whose ass is Fett gonna kick this week. Which would be cool... But also very boring.

I mean this is an old man Fett... Give him a break :lol

Yes, he got beat by a Tuskan Raider. But he had just escaped from the Sarlacc Pt. Was left in the sun for days, forced to hike for miles, and had no armor. Seemed like the logical outcome to me.

But he shouldn't be a fat old man that inexplicably walks around without his helmet. He should be fit and about 35 years old I believe.

That's understandable but the sight of him in that white looking undergarment just didn't do him any favors. Then you have him gving up the helmet, firing a rocket at close range, getting beaten by a bunch of parkours, and needing his daily bacta tank bath after taking a few hits just makes him look meh compared to how he was presented in Mando.

I never did consider Boba as cool as most fandom see him as especially not after he got offed by a partially blind Han with an accidental jab at his jetpack that sent Boba flying off and faceplanting to the side of the barge and subsequently getting eaten by the Sarlacc. That's a pathetic way to go out.

Even IF we were to get on board with his new direction it doesn’t fix the CHEAP execution.

Go revisit those epic episodes from Mandalorian super expensive looking super cinematic! Not all but the ones that are counted big time and carried that show forward.

Boba looks like an episode of Saved by the Bell! :slap

"I'm not like those lame Hutts. I walk around on my own two feet unarmored in broad daylight."

*Gets his ass beat five minutes later, helmet loot stolen by jawas and dragged off to a medical chamber by two pudgy guards in front of half the town*

Great first day on the job. Leading with respect indeed. :cuckoo:

That's understandable but the sight of him in that white looking undergarment just didn't do him any favors. Then you have him gving up the helmet, firing a rocket at close range, getting beaten by a bunch of parkours, and needing his daily bacta tank bath after taking a few hits just makes him look meh compared to how he was presented in Mando.

I never did consider Boba as cool as most fandom see him as especially not after he got offed by a partially blind Han with an accidental jab at his jetpack that sent Boba flying off and faceplanting to the side of the barge and subsequently getting eaten by the Sarlacc. That's a pathetic way to go out.
That doesn't make good reading for Boba Fett die hard fans. :lol

Explain this. I was checked out on SW at the time.

The whole incident where Pablo Hidalgo mocked fans for liking Luke and championing the terrific ending of S2 Mando. I believe there were other Lucasfilm employees that made snide comments as well. They seemed irritated that Luke was kept secret from them.

"I'm not like those lame Hutts. I walk around on my own two feet unarmored in broad daylight."

*Gets his ass beat five minutes later, helmet loot stolen by jawas and dragged off to a medical chamber by two pudgy guards in front of half the town*

Great first day on the job. Leading with respect indeed. :cuckoo:
Holy holy mother of all craps lol

He is such a dumbass he knows that even Mando carries a sniper rifle how he didn’t get taken out in town was a miracle :slap

No helmet his big bald head one sniper shot DONE!

I’m surprised he didn’t paint a bullseye on the back of his head lol

Holy holy mother of all craps lol

He is such a dumbass he knows that even Mando carries a sniper rifle how he didn’t get taken out in town was a miracle :slap

No helmet his big bald head one sniper shot DONE!

I’m surprised he didn’t paint a bullseye on the back of his head lol
Fett should have worked over the goons so shockingly that the whole town was left in awe of him. Now after his embarrassing beatdown goes viral every Galaxy's Edge reject is gonna want a piece of him.

"Hey everyone it's the fat guy who doesn't know how to use his equipment and carries a small fortune in his unused helmet! Get him!"

No he really shouldn't have been, as this place would have imploded if he fell for cute little Baby Yoda. It would be this thread the last 3 days times 1000. :lol

If Mando had turned out to be Fett there's no way fans would have accepted it given his fatherly relationship with Grogu etc.
Per my previous post (#1626) I myself would not have had a problem with it.

Back