The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see a fight between new Boba and ROTS Palps.

0-22-screenshot-1.jpg

drCS1miDnXKH6lInj36JUwNO3Df0arLo0MxNKQNVG8s.jpg
Rey can join in that fight too.

a9106cbe77df09456ee1207f666b9937.jpg

After hours digging in the sand... they never seemed to dig much deeper than maybe 6 inches. And shouldn't there have been tons of holes all over as they worked in the hot sun all day? But no. Always the same 6 inch hole.

Just cheap and lazy ass show.

Bet Rodriquez had a great meal for him and the stars though every day.

After hours digging in the sand... they never seemed to dig much deeper than maybe 6 inches. And shouldn't there have been tons of holes all over as they worked in the hot sun all day? But no. Always the same 6 inch hole.

Just cheap and lazy ass show.

Bet Rodriquez had a great meal for him and the stars though every day.
Shouldn't Bob have acid holes that ate through his flight jacket?

He was The White Worm. A blank slate. No longer the legendary bounty hunter.

Just Bob. A man who lost his armor, and his dignity.

I think Episode 2 will show him tied to those Tusken Rape-Sticks like Anakin's mother was. Some of those Sand People look rather 'gimpy'.

Yup I've rewatched every Mando episode at least once, but can't think of even one moment or action sequence that's worth revisiting in this one.

The battle with the Harryhausen creature was fine I suppose, but undercut by the fact it didn't feel remotely like something from Star Wars (let alone Tatooine).
Exactly! I couldn't put my finger on it, but you just said it. While at least something was happening it didn't feel like Star Wars.

Let's be honest, Fett was more of a poseur Brad in the OT. Compare him to Han, a genuine Chad. Now he's like a boomer parody of a Sigma. Anakin and Obi-Wan were Chads. Luke was a Beta who went through puberty and became an Alpha. Sheev was a Thad Lad. Kylo is a Sadboy with Chad genes.

Broody Dark-Haired Sociopathic WhiteBoy Club always seems to be popular in fiction.
basil.jpg

Seriously... I'm old I guess.

Yeah, but they're racking in millions while destroying the pop culture properties that people like us have allotted huge amounts of time and money to. You know, when I say it like that, it sounds kind of pathetic. Think about it. All this money and time wasted on some of the most banal nonsense. They never end, they're constantly recycled and here we are, ready to gorge on the garbage and then keep going, trying to find the silver lining so that we can maybe capture a small inkling of that same sparkle from decades ago. And for what? These things will keep going, long after we're dead. We're not even going to see the end, despite everything we've "given" to these properties. Our money, and most importantly our time. And they keep raping these stories, and we keep coming back, like battered housewives. And we buy the dolls, and we get all the new outfits and accessories, and before we know it we've gone from our 10 favourites to a whole garage filled with dolls that have gotten upgraded six times already, and we look at them and the dread sets in because as one looks at the myriad of background characters flanking the 5 grail pieces, with plastic abs cracking as a buff naked alien Grey Jedi Mandalorian Twi'lek: DX Book Of The Bothans: Chapter 2 (with Sideshow Bonus Plans) Edition locks eyes with you and you wonder where you went wrong for such a scene to even happen.

169139.gif

Maybe I need a break from this. Maybe I don't need to plan for like 30 POs. Maybe I don't need Dock Ock to flank my Spider-Man. Maybe just a Tobey-Man is enough. I don't need a Battinson, I've got a Baleman. A-And maybe I don't need a whole "Sorcerers Shelf", just a Strange with my Illuminati would do. I mean, why do I need all the Jedi, right? Just the big names would be enough. Didn't I start this just to get my absolute favourites? Is this how I'll start my year? Well, you know what, I'll make some changes! Only the most necessary figures. First I've got to put a PO down for a Paul. And a 12th Doctor. Maybe I can squeeze a 10th Doc in there. I mean, I've got the original with Tennant's signature, but this new one looks better. On second thought, I mean, oh Hell, Pattinson's one of my favourite current actors, I'd really like his HS and I love the cowl. I could squeeze him in. And I need a DaFoe Goblin. So in that case I might as well get a Molina. Aw shoot, I'm already buying Strange, Fate and a Loki at some point; might as well try to fit in a Wanda. And look, the tr-

I'm trapped, aren't I?

fight-club.gif

I miss the days when getting just one HT was special, and I wanted only a handful of my favourites in a small cabinet, instead of whatever I'm doing now...

1640935821939.jpeg

A girl walks up to him and asks to polish his helmet and he immediately give her his *actual* helmet. This guy is Dumb & Dumber levels of stupid, lol.
Seems weird for him to hand off his helmet to someone else anyway. Isn't he worried about it being sabotaged in some way? I mean it's not just a hard-hat, there's actual technology in it.

Seems weird for him to hand off his helmet to someone else anyway. Isn't he worried about it being sabotaged in some way? I mean it's not just a hard-hat, there's actual technology in it.

So far, this Boba Fett fellow seems to make bad choices on a regular basis. I'm beginning to see how he end up in the sarlacc. It's all starting to make sense now.

If I was him, I'd start wearing that cod piece again immediately, before someone shoots him in the ****, or worse, he accidently shoots himself. This is a guy who shot a rocket at a shield from 2 feet away and almost blew himself up in the pilot episode. I'm starting to think the armor is to protect him from himself, so he can make it to the seventh and final episode. :LOL:

Last edited:
I was just wondering: If they turn this around and knock the rest of the episodes out of the park, is anyone else worried they’ll look a tad hypocritical coming back here to praise it? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Disregard - I forgot where I was for a second there…

I wanted to like this show pretty desperately. After pretending it wasn't as bad as it was after the first watch, I watched it a second time, then a third. It kept getting worse each time. I can't understand what some people are talking about when they say they watched it again and enjoyed it more. Sarlaac escape completely botched with an inept old fat guy who makes goofy faces playing the most mysterious and feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.

But yeah, I still hope it gets better. But I've seen it enough times that I know I won't be walking back my opinion of episode one. It sucked and is a disgraceful portrayal of Boba Fett. Which is shocking to me considering how much I enjoyed the first two seasons of The Mandalorian.

I watched it again while opening up my 501st HT troopers. I agree, it only made me like it less and less.

Fett is now a moron and this “respect” thing has become utterly ridiculous. They Disneyfied him. He is a Disney Prince now. A good guy. Blahh!

Back