The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets examine and break down the super intellectual dialogue from our main protagonist shall we…..

Cad: “I’m faster”

Fett: “I have armor”

Boba….Boba you freaking idiot the guy is literally standing right in front of you he can CLEARLY SEE THAT YOU ARE WEARING ARMOR there was no need to point that out to him! :slap

That's worse than...

Bane - Ahh, you came to die with your city.

Batman - No, I came to stop you.

🤭

That was remarkably poor and inexplicably so.

It displays a cynical and opportunistic disrespect for the property and for the fans.

Did the theme song always literally chant "Boba Boba Fett" all along or was that new?

I just cancelled my Disney Plus subscription. If I hear any of you raving about something new and well done I'll re-start and check it out, but for now, no sense throwing good money after bad.

The giant droidekas made no sense either we are so far beyond any droid army still being used but here we are with droidekas again!

Holy crap a show called Boba Fett and they actually wasted precious screen time during the big finale on vespa action scenes jesus christ it hurts.

Last edited:
That was remarkably poor and inexplicably so.

It displays a cynical and opportunistic disrespect for the property and for the fans.

Did the theme song always literally chant "Boba Boba Fett" all along or was that new?

I just cancelled my Disney Plus subscription. If I hear any of you raving about something new and well done I'll re-start and check it out, but for now, no sense throwing good money after bad.
You'll be sorry when Obi-Wan fires up in May(;
Anyway Mando fans needed a filler since Season 3 is rumored to be released Oct-Dec - a long wait.
No wonder Hot Toys has such long release dates.
lol Boba Boba Boba Fett!

Whenever I see that guy, I remember President Camacho.

What they did to this character is tragic. He's losing a duel to a guy he shot down as a teenager with weapons he's relied on all his life, and then finding greater success with a melee weapon he only learned to use recently.
I was watching Bad Batch just before this episode came out, but because of Bad Batch, how that fight ended between Cad and Boba was really expected. As soon as the shooting started, I told my son he'll beat Cad with that stick.

Minor Bad Batch spoilers:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I don’t know if anyone recognizes that this is all a group therapy session for us

We are a hurting bunch lol

I mean just look at us watching the final episode…poor ajp, khev and buff right in the front row too…

1644457724814.gif

Last edited:
Whenever I see that guy, I remember President Camacho.

I was watching Bad Batch just before this episode came out, but because of Bad Batch, how that fight ended between Cad and Boba was really expected. As soon as the shooting started, I told my son he'll beat Cad with that stick.

Minor Bad Batch spoilers:
Spoiler Spoiler:

So much time spent with the moped gang, Khev is going to be very happy. I predict that he will like the finale in the same way that he likes and accepts TROS … which some consider to be unnatural.

I loved almost every minute of this awesomely ridiculous finale. :lol

It was bonkers. Absolutely bonkers. :yess:

Mostly it just underscores that you can't go back. Disney may produce good content by accident from time to time, but they've figured out how to maximize their ROI. This garbage is made for Crying Star Wars Guy and young children.

You just can't go back.

1980 - The Empire Strikes Back
1981 - Raiders of the Lost Ark
1982 - Conan the Barbarian
1986 - Aliens
1999 - The Matrix
2001- The Fellowship of the Ring
2002 - Spider-Man

... films that showed me something new, transported me to new worlds, that overcame their flaws with a great deal of heart.

The weakest entry there is The Matrix, which is only there for the spectacle and style rather than substance, but it's there nonetheless. Conan is not as well-made as the others but it's a perfect pulp film.

Many films have since come and gone, some good, some great, but a TON of forgettable junk food that has now devolved further into straight Pablum.

I'm referring here to genre films -- geeky stuff. My Magnificent Seven up there I'd consider progenitors. Chosen for many reasons but mainly for still being re-watchable in their entirety, for me.

Unlike the material Disney's churning out these days across multiple properties.

I don’t know if anyone recognizes that this is all a group therapy session for us

We are a hurting bunch lol

I mean just look at us watching the final episode…poor ajp, khev and buff right in the front row too…

View attachment 561568
Khev is our Neidermeyer. :lol

vlcsnap-2012-05-27-06h43m39s189.jpg

Back